Welcome to the ApeCoin DAO Discourse

Hi everyone! Nice to be here. Hope that 2024 will be the year of $APE :grin:

5 Likes

Hi))) It’s good hope)

7 Likes

ApecoinDAO grew a lot in 2023 and now in this new year I’m sure it will be a thousand times more remarkable :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

@Cryptosheep @ZDEVI1 @WiseCloud welcome to the ApeCoin Dao.

8 Likes

This translate function is perfect, it helps a lot :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Good to know… I’m curious if you would want to see any additional channels focused on different regions; with a set of pinned topics like the AIP Draft Template and other important resources?

9 Likes

I think it would be interesting to see a step-by-step video for new members from other regions on how to join the sites we use here, thrive, discord, forum.
1 step-by-step video.
(showing how to get a wallet, showing how to connect with social media on thrive, how to join and verify discord, those types of things).
:slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Great feedback… And we’ve definitely got a bunch of this on the way.

Thanks Victoria :slight_smile:

AC

6 Likes

Great idea and hope the content requested is made.

Will also see if there is anything I can personally do to explain the process better if anyone here needs help. :handshake:

6 Likes

There is a proposal that @BojangleGuy has been working on to do exactly this for the community :gorilla::blue_heart:

It mentions some live sessions for members, I imagine there would be opportunities to support the implementation there :eyes:

4 Likes

Nice! Look forward to seeing what idea(s) he comes up with! :eyes: :popcorn:

4 Likes

that’s great …, I love this space

6 Likes

I Will be helpfull as possible to improve the dAO :smiley:

2 Likes

Looking forward to contributing in ways I should

1 Like

Excited to be part of the dao, great things coming to ape in the future

4 Likes

Just got introduced to the apecoin dao community, loving every minute… i will love to see what more the community has to offer

2 Likes

This has been really helpful

1 Like

Thank you for making me feel welcome at the ApeCoin forum! @WiseCloud @ZDEVI1 @bigbull @CryptoCaro

5 Likes