Welcome to the ApeCoin DAO Discourse

I’m John, and I’m thrilled to be part of this community here on Discourse. I’ve been a member for a while, but I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself formally.

I’m passionate about blockchain technology and its potential to revolutionize various industries. I’ve been following the developments in the crypto space for some time now, and I’m excited to contribute to discussions and initiatives here at ApeCoin DAO.

11 Likes

Hi everybody!!! I so excited to be here!!!

10 Likes

I’m John, and I’m thrilled to be part of this community here

11 Likes

hi everyone, very exited to be here! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Hello everyone, very happy to become a part of the Ape

8 Likes

You are welcome to our lovely DAO and we hope to grow the community positively

7 Likes

Welcome to all of our new members. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions, comments or concerns.

We are a warm community with lots to give, so don’t be shy.

AC

13 Likes

You guys are very friendly, I hope to learn a lot from our Ape. thanks

5 Likes

Ahoy, welcome aboard! :apecoin:

6 Likes

great and wonderful…

5 Likes

u r welcome, Chris :partying_face:

4 Likes

Hi hi! Excited to meet everyone - I’ve spent a lot of time lurking and meeting some folks here but wanted to do a formal introduction of myself :sparkles:

I’m an educator, ex-civil servant, and curious researcher. Excited to see what ApeCoin DAO has been doing to foster transparent governance and robust decision-making processes.

Been working closely with @AllCityBAYC from the GWG for a while now to develop APE_U, a series of 14 educational initiatives to enhance AIPs and DAO onboarding. Loving the warm welcomes thus far and excited to get to know the community better! Reach out anytime, my calendar is open (:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Welcome!

Best of the best right here, folks. I’ve had the pleasure of working with, and learning from, Megan and her team since December 2023, developing what may become the most impactful Working Group initiative to date.

Please reach out for guidance around the forum anytime @yesmegbun and for anyone who may have questions about APE_U to reach out to Megan or myself directly.

Lots coming peeps.

#ApeCoinDAO 2024 :apecoin: :apecoin:

AC

8 Likes

I’m so happy to be welcome to the community

8 Likes

i am excited to be here

5 Likes

You are welcome @chinkins

5 Likes

Hm/Gn. I’m new here, don’t hit me too hard :grinning:

4 Likes