Wen $APEDAO APP?

So i know we have some super talented people in our ranks that would be able to contribute to building an app and maybe i missed it but has there been any talk about an app for IOS/Android ? I’m not opposed to having to use the browser on my phone but it’d be sick to use an app lol im down to be a beta tester, I imagine this is something that’s already been thrown around.

19 Likes

Everything else seems to be getting set up quickly and professionaly. It wouldnt surpise me if an app is in the works, but if not - great idea! Cheers

5 Likes

+++ that would be also amazing for reaching a lot more people great idea. Just like @Natron said i hope it’s already in the works!

2 Likes

First we need to think about the uses of having an app right now, soon we will have many suggestions!

2 Likes

Very true. There are plenty of bad apps out there

2 Likes

Would love an app that puts discourse twitter and whatever else ape coin dao info is needed

8 Likes

For iOS you can make a shortcut with the forums and it works out great. The only thing missing is push notifications.

(Hit the share button and then click Add to Home Screen)

12 Likes

I’d be down to help with an app if needed.

5 Likes

wow! i just did this Thanks for that! this is gonna make it so much easier to bring up on the fly @ Work lol

2 Likes

Yea i got a notification asking if I wanted to install on my device, so i did. Easy peasy.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

It’s not working for me?

Same here. I down to collaborate

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.