When are APE COIN holders getting airdropped NFT or rewards.

When are APE COIN holders getting airdropped NFT or rewards.

I believe holders of APE COIN. Should Receive a NFT for example .

Maybe a BAYC 2.0 for supporters and holders of APE Coin & early buyers of the coin when it went live on the markets .

APE COIN gained people like myself access to this community & space through affordable means. Now being a part of this great community.
Meaning bridging the gap and bringing more people to connect and get involved with web3 etc .

I find this brings so much value in terms of users and community & give people like myself access to read everybodyā€™s ideas and get a greater understanding of all this new technology. & the future in my eyes .

Without owning an NFT at all I feel I will be limited within the metaverse etc . And will not have access further down the line .

Iā€™m sure people would love the idea of a BAYC 2.0 etc . So we can all grow as a community within web3 space going forward .

25 Likes

It wonā€™t happen under the Bored Ape brand. Yuga has already started that no more memberships will ever be created. I do think we will see Yuga Labs create a new lower entry brand though and would expect ape coin holders to have first access to that brand.

16 Likes

Oh okay thatā€™s very interesting to know , Thankyou for the knowledge . & I hope that is true

5 Likes

ApeCoin is your entry point into the Bored Ape Yacht Club ecosystem. Diluting the value of the original NFTs would not bring a positive impact to the ecosystem overall. The KYC was available to the public and if you took this opportunity you also have another entry way into the BAYC ecosystem.

The key is not to feel like you are too late, you are still early if you are here, purchasing $APE, and voting within the DAO for the future structure of the platform.

9 Likes

Yeah for sure . I understand that bro it makes sense that maybe it wouldnā€™t bring a positive impact.

I have KYCd and been approved :grin: but I do feel that I only own 3.5 APE coin & 1 in this wallet to vote etc . So I feel that maybe I wonā€™t be able to participate within something is brewing etc ( I have no clue what is brewing , although has been a lot of speculation & Iā€™m in the discord related to this) .

Yeah for sure , that what I keep telling myself . Delayed gratification & ā€˜one dayā€™ lol . Iā€™m not currently purchasing ape as I canā€™t financially but Iā€™m keeping on to the ones I have . And when I can I will buy more . Yes I voted on a previous topic . However still navigating my way around this on my mobile !

4 Likes

My advice do whatever you can to put together a decent amount of $APE to be able to mint with your KYC. You got until Sunday but remember the price action will not improve, it will probably get a bit more expensive before mint time.

4 Likes

What would you suggest I do , Iā€™ve made my own NFT project to try raise capital to enter this space . But unfortunately havenā€™t sold any & also realised that I want to give so much more from the project so in hindsight it will take a while and preparation . I didnā€™t even create a smart contract for them yet . But Iā€™m open to any ideas of direction Iā€™d love to take part . How much would you say is a ā€œenoughā€ amount for the mint . A rough ball park

2 Likes

maybe pool resources with someone you trust? Not everyone utilized the KYC so there are opportunities.

3 Likes

Hi, where to find about KYC more info and pass it, havent seen any announcements

1 Like

I have also been trying to KYC to participate in the mint this weekendā€¦where is the link on something is brewing .xyz to get KYCā€™ed?? When I connect my wallet it says unverified and there are no links to follow to get verified?? I would appreciate any advise from others who did it successfully. Thanks in advance for assistance.

2 Likes

I trust you if youā€™re interested lol( I donā€™t know anyone in real life who has that kind of resources) :joy: or anyone reading this thread . Hit me up ! I would like to sort something .

2 Likes

I believe the KYC deadline was 31st of March 2022?

4 Likes

@Atom , thanks for the replyā€¦That really sucks if it closed on March31st, less than 2weeks after the coin became availableā€¦

Can someone else confirm this is/was the case please. Thanks

4 Likes

I totally agree with you about the timing. I had tried to KYC earlier and found the info about the deadline on the Yuga Labs Twitter.

4 Likes

Iā€™m kycd if anyone wants to join forces . Iā€™m approved but donā€™t have the ape to purchase. Iā€™m assume you guys have to ape but are not approved. Letā€™s join together .

1 Like

KYC is closed unfortunately, it might be tough trying to get someone to go in with you on a hot wallet WL. I would be very careful.

3 Likes

Yeah I understand mate. Itā€™s worth a shot though

1 Like

oui les detenteurs du jeton APE devrait aussi recevoir des aidrops pour justement augmenter lā€™interet de holder les jetons

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.