A Bitpay enabled, ApeCoin-powered Custom Item Shop

If you evaluate the single product as a start, in my opinion you already have an advantage

good luck with your project.

1 Like

Hi @houdinifr,

Your topic will be moving to the AIP Draft phase in less than 24 hours. Are you content with the feedback received or do you wish to extend community discussion for another 7 days?

If we do not hear from you within 48 hours after your topic closes, your topic will be moved straight to the AIP Draft process.

We look forward to hearing from you.

@Lost.Admin

Extend please, still having conversations. Thank you.

2 Likes

Hi ApeCoin DAO Community,

@houdinifr has requested to extend the community discussion period for this AIP idea. This topic will automatically close a further 7 days from now. We encourage the community to continue to engage in thoughtful discussions through constructive criticism, honest feedback, and helpful suggestions.

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments.

@Lost.Admin

2 Likes

Cool ideia indeed, there may be some things i would change on this but not something huge liked it!

4 Likes

I greatly appreciate the overall concept you’ve presented. However, I have a question for clarification. Could you expand more on how this is different from employing a Shopify with Shopify plugins and integrating a Coinbase payment system? I am eager to gain more insight from your perspective on this matter.

1 Like

Great question. This doesn’t differ from the Shopify x Coinbase Commerce situation at all actually. The “bitpay-enabled” is simply a placeholder to deliver the concept (it’s also what I am slightly more experienced with). You pose a great thought - I’ve found that Coinbase commerce would be more trustworthy and slightly cheaper in checkout.

Updates to this proposal coming soon.

3 Likes

Glad to hear it, thanks for your response! Wish you the best of luck!

2 Likes

Great idea ! if so , people can make a good income with their own store.

1 Like

Hi @houdinifr,

Your topic will be moving to the AIP Draft phase in less than 24 hours. Are you content with the feedback received or do you wish to extend community discussion for another 7 days?

If we do not hear from you within 48 hours after your topic closes, your topic will be moved straight to the AIP Draft process.

@Lost.Admin

Another 7 please, thank youđŸ€

1 Like

I think your idea for the e-commerce site is super cool! I love how you’re all about customization and using it to promote Ape coin. It’s awesome that you’re planning to work with other projects too. That’s a smart move to get more people interested in Ape coin. I also like how you’ve planned everything out, like finding experts and setting up the website. Your budget seems well organized too. I really think this project could be a big success and make Ape coin even more popular. Good luck with everything.

1 Like

@houdinifr has requested to extend the community discussion period for this AIP idea. This topic will automatically close a further 7 days from now. We encourage the community to continue to engage in thoughtful discussions through constructive criticism, honest feedback, and helpful suggestions.

-@Lost.Admin

1 Like

This is wonderful news. I would love to buy items from my ApeCoin stack and, of course, I enjoy discounts

2 Likes

I really don’t see how it can benefit the DAO

Hi @houdinifr,

@Lost.Admin

Another 7 please. Thank you LostđŸ«Ą

1 Like

@Lost.Admin

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 35 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

@Lost.Admin

1 Like