AIP-245 - Metaverse Working Group Steward - Interest List

Having read and understood the details about the Metaverse Working Group, I believe I would be an excellent fit for the Stewards role because of my blend of expertise and passion in IT, the digital world, and the ApeCoin DAO.

I view the metaverse as a new frontier of digital interaction, and I am truly excited by the opportunity to foster community, collaboration, and cultural progress within this space. My proficiency in emerging technologies such as AR/VR, blockchain, AI, and software development, as well as my firm understanding of the concept of the metaverse, align closely with the Metaverse Working Group’s mandate.

Moreover, I have been actively involved in the ApeCoin ecosystem and share the same vision of DAO; this experience would enable me to help facilitate $APE adoption and support creators and builders within the Metaverse in line with the group’s responsibilities.

Beyond these credentials, I possess strong leadership and project management skills which are essential for the oversight of the group’s operations, budget, and initiatives. I am committed to ensuring transparency and the best interest of the community in every decision I make.

Finally, I am highly community-driven and would make the most of this role to continuously engage our community, support their initiatives, and provide regular updates on the group’s affairs. I love the idea of championing art, media, and culture within the space, and I’m excited to explore how we can promote data ownership and identity within the metaverse.

I believe this role presents an exciting opportunity to build an inclusive, meaningful and creative metaverse, and I would be honored to take on the responsibilities of the Metaverse Working Group Steward in steering our collective efforts towards this vision. I am heavily involved throughout the Yuga ecosystem, hold a variety of metaverse properties even outside Yuga, and bring a unique set of skills to the position. I would like to thank @Vulkan and @Halina.eth for steering me to the forum <3

• Member of Mutant Cartel DAO
  • Member of ApeCoin DAO Discord
  • Original Member of MAYC (minted)
  • Host and Creator of Several Successful Metaverse Collecitbles Auctions
  • Founder of a Project Involved in Metaverse Development
  • Metaverse/AI Integrator
  • In my former life, I am a pretty well know gamer, it is actually where me tag/handle comes from. Most of my Twitter following outside Web3 community is gamers.
  • High Level IT Experience (several certifications in the IT field)
12 Likes