AIP-276: Implementing oSnap for Optimistic Governance in ApeCoin DAO

Can you post the questions is some form where those questions people can respond separately easy and also promote this on other media?

I’m not sure if I fully understand your question, but one of ApeCoin DAO’s Guiding Values is that of Transparency, which is why we Facilitators share author answers to our questions (with author permission, of course) in the interest of said transparency and for the benefit of community discussion on the proposal.

As such, these responses are part of the public record, and you may feel free to engage with them as you see fit in the interest of furthering the discussion.

1 Like

I would love to see some type of single Page graph or several in form of downloadable file.
File we can share on different media and inform Apecoin holders.
I also would like to see Implementation AIPs as a separate column at Apecoin Forum UX view, so they don’t get buried under others.
If you can drop the file here at list with questions asked - that would be helpful.
If you drop the file with summary of responses - it would be even better.
Thank you Chris.

The entire AIP page, which is public and includes all comments including Q&A, can be easily linked and shared to any social media outlet if one so chooses.

We do have AIPs like these categorized under the “Administrative Review” category, and we organize them in this way so that forum users can follow the trajectory of proposals from Idea stage all the way down to Final AIPs. This stage of the process happens to be a later one, and its placement on the forum reflects this.

I can appreciate this request, and we are working on ways we might be able to eventually share DAR Reports with the community, but as it stands these reports contain sensitive user information that cannot be shared publicly in their present form. However, we do share the entirety of the Questions and Answers (when the author agrees to) exactly as they are written, so forum users have the entire transcript of our interviews posted publicly here.

I hope this addresses your questions/concerns, and we appreciate your feedback @TheFatherOfAllStorms.

2 Likes

Hi ApeCoin DAO Community,

This AIP Idea was tagged as “Needs Administrative Review” and sent to the Special Council. Upon careful review, the proposal has been deemed “Return for Reconstruction”. In doing so, the Special Council cited:

“Proposal is in conflict with AIP-1.”

We thank the author for their participation and encourage everyone to continue sharing ideas with the ApeCoin DAO Community.

This Topic will be moved to and remain in the Final AIPs: Returned for Reconstruction category. The author may resubmit their proposal if they wish.

-@Facilitators