AIP-277: Re-evaluating ApeCoin DAO Special Council Salaries Structure

Update on AIP-277. I had a Google meet call with 2 Facilitators from the Ape Foundation yesterday at 10 Am Est. Why not directly with the Special Council? Below you can find the reasoning.

On the call they said that because of “Contractual Obligations” they couldn’t let this AIP go up to vote and let the community decide wether to cut salaries or not. Well… this is simply not true, because:

"Any contract can be modified before or after signing the agreement * , but all parties must agree to the changes. If any party doesn’t agree to the modification, the changes are invalid. Also contracts can be terminated and made a new if any.”

I don’t wanna jump to conclusions but I’ll do everything I can that’s in my ability to make sure this AIP goes to vote, wether it passes or not is not for me to decide, but to try to silence the DAO because the status quo gets challenged that to me is mind blowing…

On another note, we’ve agreed for a call with the Legal team next week to deal with these “Contractual Obligations” issue and then move forward to vote.

Appreciate all of your patience.

-Moonlyght

2 Likes