AIP-277: Re-evaluating ApeCoin DAO Special Council Salaries Structure

There are legal procedures and guidelines for the redaction of information. Even if there is a lawsuit, everything will be disclosed in discovery as per the law. You need not be concerned about this because we have no interest in gaining access to people’s private info. Hence the legal route currently being explored as per my Twitter thread. I am currently writing a blog with more specifics, and I already received three RFC from media.

Why are you shocked that we can communicate with the admins of our DAO?

What happened to transparency?

I don’t know which facilators you are referring to, but so far only @Lost.Admin has been in the middle and doing what he can to assist us. He can only do as instructed by the SC and the Webslinger admins. And for that, we thank him. So now, we are getting legal involved because only they can enforce corrective action. It’s what the DAO is paying for.

Nobody wants to see $APE go to zero because that would imply that we care about the value of $APE. We don’t. This has nothing to with that. Also, the price of the token cratered long before this. In fact, when this issue first hit the news over a month ago, the token crashed 28% and didn’t recover.

This issue is about what we deem to be unfair action by the SC as per this AIP. And we are working to resolve it as best we can. But we’re not inclined to revise it at this time because we want it sent to vote as was originally written and let the community decide. Why is that too much to ask?