AIP-302: Create an advertising marketplace for APECOIN ecosystem

Hi ApeCoin DAO Community,

We have no further questions for @Metahike_ADS. This AIP is now under Administrative Review.

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments.

Kind Regards,

-@Facilitators

This proposal is live for vote on Snapshot. The voting period closes next Wednesday at 9PM EST.

The AIP implementation is administered by the Ape Foundation. Implementation may be immaterially or materially altered to optimize for security, usability, to protect APE holders, and otherwise to effect the intent of the AIP. Any material deviations from an AIP, as initially approved, will be disclosed to the APE holder community.

The voting has closed for this proposal and it has not been approved.

This Topic will be moved to and remain in the Rejected AIPs subcategory.

-@Facilitators

@Metahike_ADS has responded to our interview questions and has provided consent to share them in this forum for the community.

1. What advice do you have for any prospective AIP authors?

My advice to prospective authors:

- Review the process thoroughly and with attention.
- Before you post, it REALLY helps to read everything about categories, grants, and the DAO itself.
- DYOR and BI before you submit
- Ask personally or in the Forum befo you start drafting

2. Have you surfaced any areas of improvement in the AIP or DAO’s process?

- I have seen very little engagement from the Community - it seems that each new proposal could use a bit more PUSH from the DAO in order to boost engagement
- I have experienced a bit of a mixup between Private Messages and Forum posts

3. Was there any part of the AIP process in which you felt the most/least supported?

You [the Facilitators] have proven to be a great help - with Competence, Support and Understanding for the Submitter (i.e. me/ADSHARES) - so I have felt very much understood and supported throughout the process

4. Do you provide consent to share these questions with the community in this forum?

YES - please share if yoiu find them useful for others

Kind Regards,

-@Facilitators

1 Like