AIP-379: Thank APE - Phase II: Amplifying a Movement

Thanks SSP, I genuinely do love this question! Generally, I wouldn’t think that approach is appropriate for most/if not all VC-backed companies especially one that has already invested millions in developing its software/protocol such ThriveCoin. Furthermore, it’s a service fee for implementation of a “client” (the DAO) program, which is quite different from AIP-375 (very early stage non-tech start-up) and AIP-364 (revenue share proposition).

HOWEVER, you know for me personally that I’m always cooking that long-term planning…I tells ya my friend SSP, “Kenny G” and the team are in the kitchen COOKING but I cannot disclose at the moment exactly what that means (tbh I tried but I got overruled :sweat_smile:). I’ll just say this…it’s not lost on the ThriveCoin and Thank APE team how incredible the relationship is with the ApeCoin community! This is going to be a big year and delivering success of this Thank APE Phase II program to the ApeCoin DAO/APE Foundation will extend far beyond what’s presently written in this AIP :slightly_smiling_face:

Don’t just trust me, trust Kenny G

5 Likes