Change $APE-only-staking-pool rewards to 0.0% immediately

Maybe you haven’t been around very long in the crypto space, but if a coin value plummets, so does any desire to use that coin

What a horrible, false red herring of a statement. Come up with something better to continue a real conversation with me because right now you sound like Machinsky, Do Kwon and SBF right before their exchanges blew up :rofl:.

SAFEMOON?! :joy: :joy: :rofl: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :smiling_face_with_tear:

I’ve been 100% web3 for years now and built projects with sustainable tokenomics while you work a job trying to find a way into full-time acceptance here losing your shirt investing in Safemoon at the market top. You don’t know anything about crypto or how to actually make more fiat in crypto, obviously.

I suggest you study crypto instead of trying to pass off secondhand hearsay, which led to your unfortunate trading record, as real understanding. And go full time web3 before you challenge my lived experience with vaporware and your laughably immature, tragically myopic understanding of finance.

Who cares about joining the BAYC ecosystem by owning ape coin right now?

This gets taken care of by projects like Bluetail and others that “meet people where they’re at” that are powered by ApeCoin, not by $APE itself. The price of $APE matters WAY less than distributing that $APE into the hands of people who create projects that reach out to web3 and web2 on their terms. That’s why @BoredApeG will definitely be getting my SC vote, and so will anyone else who competently speaks on this issue.

Your view is so dangerous I wrote a thread about it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes