License for DAO to use BAYC #5569

Love seeing you here Balou! Thank you for the wonderful gesture. What’s this beautiful Ape’s name?

5 Likes

All good @Balou we are all here for the better and future of $ApeCoin Dao. It’s good to brainstorm together and accept each others opinion :+1:

2 Likes

I suggest give people cc0 freedom with $5569 and see the magic hehe.
Nonetheless your idea is cool, additional benefit like 750 $ape as well. 10/10 would love to see this a reality.

2 Likes

Thanks @dyorjdr - like you say, if nothing else maybe I’ve started a cool discussion about creating some new IP for the DAO.

3 Likes

Thanks @Evil - appreciate it!

Yo @Gerry ! My screen name, Balou, actually came from this ape - a play on Baloo from the jungle book!

4 Likes

Your proposal is really good but the others got really concerning points that I agree with. We defo need a mascot tho and pitching some artists would be the way to go imo too… It was insightful and really great to raise this topic!

2 Likes

Hi @Balou,

Your topic will be moving to the AIP Draft phase in less than 24 hours. Are you content with the feedback received or do you wish to extend community discussion for another 7 days?

If we do not hear from you within 48 hours after your topic closes, your topic will be moved straight to the AIP Draft process.

We look forward to hearing from you.

-Vulkan

gm vulkan!

The feedback from the community has made me rethink my proposal, general feeling was that we need to be separating the DAO from BAYC so using an ape as a mascot isn’t the way to go. I think there’s a potential idea around trying to develop a mascot / IP for the DAO but this idea I would like to close down and not progress further at this stage.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Hi @Balou,

Acknowledging that you wish to withdraw your AIP. Your Topic will now be moved to the Withdrawn AIPs category.

Kind Regards,

Vulkan

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.