Should you Be Able to Stake Your BAYC NFTs for Apecoin?

My thoughts, in reply to Yat, who was recently active in the other thread:

Whether you can or can not see something depends on your perspective. I would very much like to “care” about this as much or more than others. However, if those of us who have invested without NFT’s are not treated with as much respect and offered EQUAL opportunity within the DAO, removing the classist (with or without mentality) then as I (and others) have stated previously, this will become nothing more than a rug-pull for those who have bought in. I CAN see those without NFT’s caring more about the DAO than those with. If and only if this is the case. I want to earn “passive” income…I want to…I want to…this is all I hear…it is quite disgusting…how about lets get over our initial investments and (airdrop free money) and move on with something 100% EQUAL? Not something 90% equal, or 60/40% equal…something completely equal. No NFT staking. ApeCoin staking only. Apologies if I sounded rude above this is not directed at any one person, but to the community as a whole. Lets be real here. Those of us who have invested $5-10-20k are the ones who have taken the most risk in ApeCoin. Those of you with $100k+ NFT’s have no risk…in ApeCoin…my 2.5satoshis

3 Likes

I have not NFT and I care… I believe in the project, here I am.

For example… If nft owners received 10k apecoin…why not 10k apecoin hodlers receive a nft?

1st and 2nd class members is not good for the project.

I understand the brand, i totally agree in reward those who invested early in the project and have a “VIP” Feeling but just dont close the door to others. Inclusion is the key.

Even if i like the project, if i feel 2nd class i will walk out

4 Likes

@mifune These are excellent points, thank you for the perspective. Really interesting idea creating NFTs for certain tiers of ApeCoin. Absolutely no plan to exclude people but staking pools in some sense already do that. I don’t see a minimal soft-staking reward to really change the dynamic so dramatically as to send all non-holders running for the exit.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.