To support Vora

If we are talking about p2p, then there is a good example - Ni no kuni. You first save up in-game currency and only then you can withdraw any amount in web3 with one transaction. This solves the issue of transaction costs.

2 Likes

Hi @ton,

Your topic would be moving to the AIP Draft phase in less than 24 hours.

Are you content with the feedback received or do you wish to extend community discussion for another 7 days?

If we do not hear from you within 48 hours after your topic closes, your topic will be moved straight to the AIP Draft process.

We look forward to hearing from you.

-@Facilitators

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @ton,

Thank you for your ideas [and the ApeCoin DAO community for the insightful discussions].

A moderator will reach out to the author to finalize the AIP Draft using the appropriate template.

• Once the AIP Draft is confirmed by the author and meets all DAO-approved guidelines, it will receive an AIP ID number and move forward for Draft Analysis Review.
  • @ton please see your messages for the next steps.

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments. In accordance with DAO-approved guidelines, if the author does not respond within 30 days, the proposal will be automatically transferred to the Withdrawn category, and the author can re-submit the idea

-@Facilitators

2 Likes

p2p is not stable, a lot of ways to do scam - so not relatable to make the system quicker and easier, so now its necessary to not separate users Yuga for their own Layer2-network for main projects, and for mass-adoption on networks ETH with cheap transactions like OP or ZKstack, must to choose one way :hear_no_evil:

2 Likes

I will always support VORA

5 Likes

Me too, hope will meet you in Fortnite tournamenett fren :cupid: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Most definitely brotha

2 Likes

My time has come to vote i got with Vora, after some deep digging there is a lot going on with this proeject future focus. I just want everyone to make it <3 Wagmi

2 Likes

Same, still waitin for Yuga or ApeCoin supp

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.