Update on Thank APE: Rewards for Valuable ApeCoin Contributions (AIP-124)

Thanks for the Update.

Just my own notes with my own personal bias:

1 - While I don’t think you mean to say that the increases in ApeCoin DAO numbers and activities are all due to ThankApe initiatives, I can however appreciate the tracking.

2 - No new news here, but I am not a fan of incentivizing low-effort behaviours that are basic table-stakes for a community to exist but I do believe that bounties, achievements, value-adds, milestones, etc should be rewarded.

3 - You found success with the AIP-a-Thon and the Ape in Art contests so I would love to see the team double-down on those activations – attract and reward entrepreneurs and artists.

I imagine there is a Treasury link somewhere, but for the benefit of this thread would you mind providing the answers to these financial questions:

• How much is left in the Treasury/Funds that have been earmarked for rewards?
  • Are you on track to being a self-sustaining entity as was promised in point #4 below?
    After all, I voted for this because you are a VC-backed company and this was a one-time funding request:

Thanks in advance

SSP :call_me_hand:t4:

4 Likes