AIP-150: Forever Apes // Upgrade #4 // ApeCoin Capsules Vol.1

Love the questions @adventurousape , thanks!

How are you deciding who will have access to the initial 100? Would it be through a raffle, first come first served, or some other way? I have a feeling they might be in high demand. Would not be opposed to a grant to produce more.

First come first serve, our goal with this AIP is to once again gain the design trust of the community. We also believe they will go quick but could keep this as an open run. We are mindful of asking multiple grants so soon. Fire arrows, then cannonballs.

Figuring out a way to return profits to the DAO might take some time or may not be a viable option considering the regulatory environment. What are your plans for any profits that would be generated before a way is figured out or if the DAO is unable to accept them?

We have thought about this, with profits received we will allocate towards a second drop without having to ask for another grant from the DAO.

Who would be determining the approved designs? Have you thought about having a contest to get submissions from the community? @0xSword is in the process of finding artists for a POAP contest. I think it’s a great way to get more people interested in the ecosystem.

I love the idea of the contests and have volunteered to help Sword, although it adds another couple months to an already slow moving process. That being said we have a pretty incredible existing artist community to pull from and are always looking for new talent.

Thanks!

7 Likes