AIP-184: Ape Water powered by ApeCoin - Updated Proposal Formatting

I’m late to comment and somewhat surprised that I’m the only one who has. I think people are focused on the Special Council elections right now, which unfortunately buries all the other AIPs. Thank you for updating your proposal. I really love what Ape Water is doing and I think you are amazing at outreach. I loved seeing your truck and being able to drink Ape Water while waiting in line for the BAYC event at Art Basel!

I had asked quite a few questions in your withdrawn AIP idea and I thank you for your reply. I have some additional questions.

Is it a possibility that you will sell user data in the future? What benefits will the ApeCoin DAO see from paying up to $1M for data capture?

Since the DAO is unable to accept profits, how will profits go to the ApeCoin Community?

Will the ApeCoin DAO have access to the branding designs?

I know the comments close shortly, but they open back up after this goes to draft. I look forward to your reply once they are back open. And you may get others commenting as well, especially after the elections are over. Thank you again for your updated proposal!

6 Likes