AIP-238: Mecha Chaotic: Forge - Add chaos to your PFP

GM Halina!

Thanks for the feedback! Yeah livestreaming is the most fun part! Especially when I don’t know where it’s going to go :smile:

• In the website, the links to Twitter, Discord, LR, and OS currently direct to the homepage. Can you share the correct links with us?

This will be fixed soon. Till then, here are the links:
https://twitter.com/MechaChaoticNFT

(I can only put 1 link in this response, but you can find the Discord on Twitter)

Currently there isn’t a collection on OS or LR as we haven’t launched yet.

• Would there be plans to expand to other Yuga assets like MAYC, BAKC, Punks, Kodas, Meebits,
    HV-MTL, etc? What would the timeline look like for this?
  • ApeCoin is inclusive of everyone, including non-Yuga holders such as Doodles, CloneX, Azuki, Sappy Seals, etc. Would you include these projects as well, and if so, what does the timeline look like?

Definitely! The idea is to keep adding collections to the list that you can mint through the Forge! So, I will certainly be adding as many collections as I can to the list!

As far as timeline goes, once the Forge goes live, I could get a new collection into the Forge within 2 weeks, unless this get’s big enough that I’ll need 80+ traits to accommodate the demand while keeping it diverse enough to stay interesting.

• Since LooksRare & Opensea are featured as marketplaces, it would make sense to also add our ApeCoin Marketplace as launched by @zheerwagen in AIP-98. Would you be willing to add this & any future ApeCoin marketplaces?

I’d be willing to feature the ApeCoin marketplaces, of course.

Thanks again for the feedback! Let me know if you have any further questions!

2 Likes