AIP-278: Approved Educators, Publish your course with us

Thank you for your feedback @Rubinato

1 Like

perfect, this is very important.

[image]

1 Like

Hey GuyMadden, these plans look pretty good. Can you tell us a little more about you and what you’ve done in the space so far? This looks like something cool to power.

1 Like

Hey @0xSword thanks for the feedback

A little about me, I am a 38-year-old retired Construction superintendent who found an exit plan for myself in e-commerce five years ago. My main motivation for leaving was to provide financial security and more time for my three kids. Since joining Web3 over two years ago, I created NFT APPROVED and assembled a team of 18 (including investigative journalists, cyber security experts and open-source investigators) who have fraud-prevented well over $20 million from various NFT scams. We share all investigations transparently on our website and assign a rating score through a specialized AI template. Additionally, we provide legal due diligence frameworks to major promotional companies to vet customers prior to promoting them.

In recent times, more scams have taken place behind closed doors through social engineering, so we decided to create educational courses to help educate the community. Since there currently aren’t any Web3 native platforms to host our courses, we established a sister company - Approved Educators - to enable projects, educators and other knowledgeable people to host token-gated courses.

Thanks for your questions, I look forward to the next phase of events.

Guy Madden

How far along are you on this website. Seems in contruction.

https://nftapproved.io/category/nfts/rug/

Angry Anglers is a big rug pull btw :wink: Actually I own the url rug.day thinking about how to put it to some use. Thoughts?

1 Like

I don’t recommend highlighting anything rug related unless you don’t mind being doxxed and unwanted exposure from serial scammers wanting to do harm to those who expose them. I think this topic needs to be calculated on how best to handle it, we pivoted slightly away from exposing Rugpulls on the front end, and instead decided to showcase the best potential investments and transparency and show the reasons why.

Our Approved Educators platform is built in stages, currently still merging design with functionality.

I think we need to expand and focus on new things like, English courses, wallet exchange security courses, buy your first crypto but also use social networks as a means of communication to make ourselves known to as many people as possible because we are too much in our corner.

2 Likes

Hi Rubinato

This is just a TEST email to see if the “First Reply By Email” badge works, and for anyone reading you need to reply via email with more than 20 characters

1 Like

It worked, for everyone asking in Discord.

1 Like

I sent you an email here, to see if the badge appears on my here @GuyMadden

2 Likes

Hi @GuyMadden ,

Your topic will be moving to the AIP Draft phase in roughly 24 hours. Are you content with the feedback received or do you wish to extend community discussion for another 7 days?

If we do not hear from you within 48 hours after your topic closes, your topic will be moved straight to the AIP Draft process.

We look forward to hearing from you.

-12GAUGE

2 Likes

Thank you, happy to move forward to the drafting phase. :handshake:

1 Like

Hi @GuyMadden ,

Thank you for your ideas [and the ApeCoin DAO community for the thoughtful discussions]. A moderator will get in touch with the author to draft the AIP in the appropriate template. Once the AIP is drafted and meets all the DAO-approved guidelines, the proposal will be posted on Snapshot for live official voting at: Snapshot

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments. @GuyMadden please see your messages for the next steps.

-12GAUGE

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi ApeCoin DAO Community,

@GuyMadden has completed editing their AIP Idea to be their AIP Draft.

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments.

Kind Regards,

-12GAUGE

1 Like

Our team has reviewed and discussed @GuyMadden’s AIP Draft and have sent a list of initial questions. We await answers.

Kind Regards,

-12GAUGE

1 Like

@GuyMadden has responded to our questions and has provided consent to share them in this forum for the community.

1. Is the Ape Foundation expected to engage in any of the steps of the AIP implementation? If so, please specify the steps and elaborate on how it is expected to work.
The only expected steps involving ApeCoin would be to approve the use of “Powered By ApeCoin” logo on our homepage.

2. Could you provide additional information about your team?
We are fortunate enough to be working with our existing team from NFT APPROVED, Our website design and layout are being done by “Claytech_Animations” And our website functionality and technicals are being done by “Rogue Trace” Which is a cyber security firm active within Web3, And our Smart Contracts NFT and DAO will be controlled by the “WenMint” team, they will execute and oversee everything to do with our token-gated website and SBT’s for course curriculum.

3. Please explain in detail the process for “Phase 1”?
*Our Process is to have a fully functional working platform for educators and content creators, in order to do that we need to complete, finalise and audit our host platform. Publishers will be able to publish their courses, and students will be able to purchase them. *
1. Complete Host platform
2. Launch Genesis Bus Pass NFT collection
3. Have our secondary market Place functional. (WenMint) already have this built.

4. Is the allocation of grant funds intended for liquidity in the $LOYALTY token pool?
The proposal funds will be used to finish Phase 1 and establish a working functional platform.

5. Do you have any estimated costs for users to use the platform’s features or any premium features?
We will have four packages for the content creators, FREE, BASIC, PRO and BUSINESS. Features will vary depending on each package selected. We will have an 8-question quiz to help users decide on which plan best suits them.
FREE $0 a month
BASIC $29 a month
PRO $110 a month
BUSINESS $449 a month

5b. Your whitepaper mentions an “Early Investor” Bus Pass NFT release, would this be accessible to the ApeCoin community?
We can open up a Pre-Mint form for all ApeCoin holders

6. Is there a security audit plan in place, and will you share the audit report with the ApeCoin DAO?
We have onboarded a Security Advisor to oversee all of our core operations. @nft_sec there is no current audit report to provide.

7. How and where do you plan to use the ApeCoin logo?
We plan to use the “Powered By ApeCoin” logo on our home page, to let users know we support ApeCoin on our platform.

8. Is there an alternative plan in place if the Otherside technology doesn’t support this?
Spatial also has options within their creator toolkit, provided Otherside does not support what we need.

9. How will the success of the proposed initiatives be measured and evaluated?
The success of the proposed will be measured by the response and interest we get, we can evaluate this through beta testing and holding weekly AMAs.

10. Do you provide consent to share these questions with the community in this forum?
That’s fine, I provide consent.

A DAR package is being worked on and upon completion this AIP will move into Administrative Review. Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments.

Kind Regards,

-12GAUGE

3 Likes

We have no further questions for @GuyMadden . This AIP is now under Administrative Review.

Kind Regards,

-12GAUGE

1 Like

This proposal is live for Snapshot vote at Snapshot. The voting period closes next Wednesday at 9PM EST.

The AIP implementation is administered by the Ape Foundation. Implementation may be immaterially or materially altered to optimize for security, usability, to protect APE holders, and otherwise to effect the intent of the AIP. Any material deviations from an AIP, as initially approved, will be disclosed to the APE holder community.

1 Like