AIP-323: Authorise Special Council to issue Directives for more efficient DAO administration

Thanks for putting this AIP together. It’s something that I had already been considering as well.

And you can tell that an attorney wrote it, because it covers all the bases. :rofl:

That’s basically the gist of what myself and several others have been saying over and over again. Even the most simple and mundane things - which the Ape Foundation has complete control over - end up in a time-wasting (and usually inconsequential AIP) AIP process.

To my knowledge, this is literally the only DAO that does things this way. And unless I am missing something, nothing in the AIP-1 mandate said things had to be this way.

The ApeCoin DAO community will have the power to submit proposals, vote on the most exciting and promising ideas, and make them real.”

And it’s precisely why we’re not make much progress on anything detrimental to the prosperity of the DAO.

wow. Really? I think you’re short-changing yourself here; given the sheer amount of work that you’re going to be faced with when EIS start getting submitted. I would have asked for $5K in $APE - minimum.

2 Likes