AIP-327: Teach Yoga and also give healing sessions(meditative)

Ok. Thank you so much. Lets attempt to answer them so we can manifest this vision.

3 Likes

The goal will be to deliver mental peace, peace of mind and peace in general. Also teach Yoga. So sessions can be taken and learned. This provides strength vitality immunity performance to the physical body. Yoga is very good in aligning the mind with the body. This could benefit the DAO because more people will subscribe to the APE coins.

Yes, this can be achieved through video and audio conference calls. So participation can be universal. There can be videos put out for the community to view as well so every actions and postures can be learned in perfection. This project is for the APE holders.

Yes, Funding from the DAO will help manifest the project. Expenses would be setting up the platform and also the process that of sessions and training for executing this vision.

Lets discuss more and brainstorm about this so we can bring the best to more holding of APE coins.
I have an idea of having to have minimum number of coins to participate. That brings in the more use of APE coins.
Thank you so much Sera. I am more open to answer more questions. Please support and vote and make this vision a reality for the APE growth.

Please do support and share with all friends family and community so more people will know about this endeavor and support and vote. Lets make this a reality. Lets manifest it.

Its a use case of APE coins and holding.

Thank you and as i said Sera I am open to more questions.

1 Like

I genuinely love the idea and strongly believe in the significance of placing our attention on mental health. Given recent circumstances, this initiative is undoubtedly crucial for our community. I appreciate the thoughtfulness behind your proposal. Thank you.

2 Likes

Thank you so much Zoopie. Means a lot. I need more shares and more votes to make this happen. I hope we together as entities can make this happen. Pouring energy into this can make this vision manifest. I hope you will support this endeavor and we will have more people who can support this and make this a truth. I am looking for more shares and support and votes so we can help this mission manifest. It will be a great add to the ape culture. Please do help and do everything you can to manifest this. Thank you Zoopie, Looking forward to this. _/_ Namaste.

3 Likes

Hi @VidhuRaghavan ,

Your topic will be moving to the AIP Draft phase in roughly 24 hours. Are you content with the feedback received or do you wish to extend community discussion for another 7 days?

If we do not hear from you within 48 hours after your topic closes, your topic will be moved straight to the AIP Draft process.

We look forward to hearing from you.

-12GAUGE

2 Likes

Hi 12GAUGE. I would like to extend the community discussion. Thank you so much for telling me proactively. I would like to manifest this vision. And with the help of you admins and the community we can make this possible, a reality and manifest this. Thank you so much. So yes family, I would like to extend this discussion further.

3 Likes

Hi ApeCoin DAO Community,

@VidhuRaghavan has requested to extend the community discussion period for this AIP idea. This topic will automatically close a further 8 days from now. We encourage the community to continue to engage in thoughtful discussions through constructive criticism, honest feedback, and helpful suggestions.

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments.

-12GAUGE

2 Likes

Thank you so much 12GAUGE. Much appreciated. Looking forward to more questions and how we can manifest this.

I liked the initiative, yoga and also meditation are great ways to regain our mental health and achieve a better quality of life. A good part of the population, outside the APE universe or inside, are in need!

1 Like

Word my friend. Thats the whole reason I put this up and I have all the essentials to successfully execute this. Need your support. Vote please and also share with communities and help manifest this vision. This is much needed. Thats why i am behind this. Lets do this. Do vote share and support. It is what is much needed now as we speak. Get it to as many members as we can. So it can be voted and made into a project that works.

GM GM… You really missed an opportunity to use Yuga and Yoga in the title :sunglasses: … health and fitness is a good initiative… Good Luck

1 Like

Thank you zBlakel. Thank you for the support. You have been amazing. Yes we need to bring this in the Yuga and i am totally working towards this. I need votes and support and share. Kindly do this so we can take this further.

GM GM Moca Chief. Yes, you are right. We could bring that name. I totally love it. Resonates so much. Yuga and Yoga. Sounds good. Sounds great. We need votes and support and shares to bring this to life. So lets do it. Looking forward.

2 Likes

I was half kidding about Yuga Yoga… I would love to see how this incorporates Apecoin… I do hope you find a way to tie everything together.

Where will the studio take place? Could there be a studio in the Otherside one day? Good luck :sunglasses::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

I mean it sounds good. It sounded good. But yes. I want this to be incorporated into the system because this is what we as humanity needs. Yes. We could find a way together. The studio should be virtual. Yes. Ideally hope for the best. Should keep planning and upgrading. Do vote support and share. Which is ideally the most important to get the project started and manifested. So do support in this.

Thank you so much zBlakel. Yes, votes are needed. Every vote counts. Every drop of water together makes the ocean. So, it counts. Thank you so much for the positive response and we need more positivity in this industry. We must bring the best to this industry including positive energy. So, let’s do it. Let’s do it together. Let’s aim for beyond the sky for this industry. Let’s do it with all the power and might for this to manifest it. If you have a good following or do not have a good following still share the page so more people can take a look and vote for it and further support it. And as we continue this flow in this momentum, the goals will be achieved and industries in the eco system will be manifested. So, let’s do this. Let’s continue this with the same momentum. It’s the momentum that will keep the driving force on and let our industry shine. We are all here for growth and prosperity. It has to come with good mind and good health. Physical mental and intellectual. So, let’s work towards this goal to manifest this. I need all your help. Thank you so much. Thank you zBlakel. Thank you.

Yes, Thats exactly what we want. We want to proceed with honor and complete every task. Thank you for supporting me unconditionally and from your heart zBlakel.

Thank you so much Gabilmoura. Please do vote and share. Do support in every possible way to manifest this vision. We want to do this. And we want to do this inclusive. For all gender, of all background. This is the essence of Yoga and healing meditation. We want to do this. And we to bring this upliftment through this great culture. Let’s do this. We need all your support. Do vote and also share with friends, so they can join too and vote in this process and make this a reality and manifest this vision. I inspire you to vote and make this a reality. As I said above share it with your friends, family, other members and your community so we can make this vision a manifestation. Thank you. Thank you Gabilmoura. Thank you.

There could be video and audio conferences. There could be pre recorded videos also. Yes, it could be in a web3 based model where Ape holders come in equally and participate in it. As time passes by, we can advance it to greater heights like metaverse. There is no limits to advancements. With vision into the right direction, everything is possible so yes, we can go in many ways. We just have to reach there. So, it will start with a simple facility and grow further ahead to develop into a bigger strategy one day. So yes, there is positivity and commitment and we will do it right, whatever it takes, we will get there. We will begin as a humble model first and then it will advance to greater heights.

I already left my participation, voting and sharing :heart:

3 Likes