AIP-367: An Apes Gotta Eat! Pancho's Poppin Foods

I’m Hungry : Cravings S1E1

1 Like

I’m Hungry: Admirals Eggnog S1E2

Hi ApeCoin DAO Community,

Edits have been made to this Topic by the author’s request.

You can click the Pencil icon at the top of the post to see these edits.

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments.

Kind Regards,

-@Facilitators

1 Like

We look at it as added value that for every ape spend there is additional value and perks.

1 Like

We have no further questions for @SandmanNY . This AIP is now under Administrative Review.

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments.

Kind Regards,

-@Facilitators

What a delicious theme)) There are not enough photos of food)

1 Like

We are very excited to shoot our own professional images of our food when a budget is in place. We not only have a James Beard Award winner on our team @JENEFOODS but connections throughout north american food industry spanning 30 years and cannot wait to share our delicious food with you! Here are some of our planned offerings once we fire up our marketing engines and move full steam ahead!

In our first episode we made Chicken Soup, and there is Seafood Chowder and a variety of Soups that we can roll out right away.

We have a number of Seafood offerings including Crab Cakes and Caviar in store as seafaring bunch of apes, we want to offer luxury foods as well as comfort foods and snacks.

We asked ourselves what would we eat on a Yacht or what would be served in a Yacht Club?
Salmon Burgers - Crab Cakes - Caviar all come to mind.

Grilled and served with your choice of dressings

An Sailors favorite Crab Cakes!

and what yacht is complete without some fine Caviar?

When not at Sail what foods would be comforting in the winter months?

We thought Tamales would be one

and of course Pancho’s Poppin Lasagna is the dish that originally brought this idea to fruition!

Pancho has made it his tradition to serve Lasagna to all his friends that gather for his birthday in February. Its the perfect dish to simply prepare ahead when feeding a large group, lay out some appetisers, olives and wine and simply Pop it in the oven as guests arrive, leaving you free to socialize. In this case …let Pancho do the work while you relax and have fun!

Lastly we have some desert confections in mind namely everyones favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies!

I hope this makes your mouth water! Poppin Foods has a deep commitment to offering a variety of foods to tantalize your tummy!

Pancho is also creating cooking shows to share our recipes and teach recipes anyone can make at home. As the first augmented reality cooking show we welcome all to our table and have many dishes in mind for expansion to Asia and around the world as we scale our operations.

I’m Pancho Poppins…at Your Service. I hope you’re HUNGRY!

1 Like

This proposal is live for Snapshot vote at Snapshot. The voting period closes 13 days from now at 9PM EST.

The AIP implementation is administered by the Ape Foundation. Implementation may be immaterially or materially altered to optimize for security, usability, to protect APE holders, and otherwise to effect the intent of the AIP. Any material deviations from an AIP, as initially approved, will be disclosed to the APE holder community.

1 Like

The voting has closed for this proposal and it has not been approved.

This Topic will be moved to and remain in the Rejected AIPs subcategory.

-@Facilitators

2 Likes