Announcing the $APE Assembly

GM Everyone!

Its time we set our first meeting! In order to give everyone enough time to go over the agenda and prepare, we’ll call the first $APE Assembly meeting for Thursday, June 15, 2023 7:00 AM PST.

The call will take place in the Assembly VC voice channel in Discord.

We will set the cadence for future calls on this one. We have consensus for the first Saturday of every month going forward, so our next meeting would be July 1st.

There is an Agenda pinned in the #ape-assembly channel on Discord. If you haven’t joined the Discord yet, be sure to do so here:

If you don’t have the “Assembly” role in Discord, follow the instructions in this Topic.

Thank you everyone! :classical_building::gorilla:

-Amplify

11 Likes

Why I cannot connect to the discord?

1 Like

Joined the discord now , thanks,

1 Like

Ape Assembly here is, Happy I am

1 Like

Hype for the first Ape assembly meeting :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great! I do feel like the forum isn’t the most active place for holder participation amongst the greater apecoin community. Many Apecoin holders do not even know of its existence, unforetunately. So I feel that solely using this platform as a metric for measuring an Apecoin holders active participation is flawed this way.

Twitter is the most active platform for crypto discussion in general, but isn’t taking into account here. Perhaps taking participation across multiple platforms into account would be a fairer method of measuring participation.

2 Likes

Apes Assemble!

4 Likes

Hey @NashAhmed.eth!

This is a very difficult metric to objectively measure, which is why we’ve used the 3 that we did for the Assembly. I do think the idea has a ton of merit and we should explore it, I’m just wondering how we would be able to objectively determine if “this person is an active holder” and “this person is a passive holder.” :thinking:

-Amplify

I here you Amplify.

Thank Ape have found a means to reward holders for participating in Twitter spaces and an official Twitter hashtag used when engaging in ApeCoin discussions on Twitter could be solutions to filter ApeCoin specific content from the platform.

I just don’t feel like the current activity on Forum nor on discord truly reflect the greater Apecoin community.

3 Likes

Hello everyone, first time I comment here on Discourse :slight_smile:
Ready for $APE Assembly !

2 Likes

Welcome @Tylor_2!

Stoked to have you here!! :slight_smile:

-Amplify

1 Like

Joined, see you at the assembly :saluting_face:

3 Likes

Cant wait to see what will come out of it. Will you go more easy or will you go mo firm.

1 Like

Hello Assembly!!

To accommodate the Mocaverse twitter spaces tomorrow with Governance Steward Nominees, with the understanding that a vast majority of the speakers are also members of the Assembly, we will adjust the start time of this first meeting by ONE HOUR.

The first $APE Assembly meeting is scheduled for Thursday, June 15th, 8am PST.

Be sure to catch the twitter spaces and hear from our future Governance Stewards!! :clap:

https://twitter.com/MocaverseNFT/status/1669034577820815360

4 Likes

Link to the assembly?

1 Like

Happening in Discord now

3 Likes

Meeting 1 :100: :dizzy:

10 Likes

Appreciate your attendance ! Please participate when you can and thank you for sharing your expectations at What are you looking forward to at this forum NOW? - #21 by Evil

2 Likes

Thank you for meeting push on behalf of Mocaverse.
As demonstrated more and more, the community crossover has been terrifically successful.
Bravo and thanks to all those making it happen.
Bullish on building together.

4 Likes

verry hype for this :eyes:

2 Likes