Ape Protocol Extension ( .ape )

This is a great idea. Def in favor.

2 Likes

Thank you! β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Ž

1 Like

As I said - it’s good for brand awareness.

2 Likes

I love this idea. I’m a part of a project that could assist with this.

I’m going to reach out to the team and get their thoughts now.

3 Likes

Hopefully once done, this can be more than a brand awareness. A norm perhaps

2 Likes

Hey @KennyCalzone ! My DMs are open as well as on Twitter!
Feel free to text me about this and lets cook something up.

3 Likes

It’s absolutely Can be!

1 Like

love this idea. Have you been in touch with any developers that might be able to speak in more detail on how to bring this from idea to reality? Would love to hear more on this.

4 Likes

Hey! Thank you for the support :smiley:
I’m already in touch with a team around this and we are planning to put up the proposal already.
Feel free to ask anything

4 Likes

Hey @Evil,

At the time this was posted I knew that there was already an existing protocol, but I simply could not remember where it existed or where I first saw it. Today I finally remembered the original source and I’m happy to share with you here as a resource. I believe they’re a couple months into iterating now, up and running, also they seem easy to get in contact with.

https://twitter.com/app_cortex

Cheers,
Lost
:gorilla::orange_heart:

4 Likes

Wow this is so good! Thanks <3
Also this would be a typical domain whereas what we’ll be doing is readable digital addresses. Almost done with drafting the proposal and cant wait to share it with you guys (:

3 Likes

Gm @Evil

I agree that’s a great idea. However, there are a few things that need to be considered.

It might not be a good idea for names that are on a premium to be purchased by a DAO like ENS DAO can, as this would essentially allow them to obtain a name on a premium for free. This is because the money paid for the name would eventually come back into the DAO, making the purchase cost-free and unfair.

Aside from this issue, I fully support the idea.

2 Likes

Hey GM!
I have created a short timeline about when and how premium names will be sold off, will be sharing some updates soon followed by a proposal. Hopefully that will help bring some more light into the complications

2 Likes

Sweet! If you need more peeps me and my team had just been developing a name service contract for a cosmos-based chain in rust, based on the ENS contracts and the knowledge is still pretty fresh.

3 Likes

Wow thank you for believing in me, I was looking for devs for this and already had meeting with @alexmccurry and a friend who mine who is security expert for a VC. These 2 are already onboard for the dev support.
If this prop is a success then I plan to expand this even further maybe then we can work together <3

6 Likes

if this idea was not inside DAO, this one is first.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.