ApeCoin Charity trust

Abstract
The Crypto and NFT ecosystem is emerging and changing rapidly. We need to provide dedicated funds to educate and inform more people about its potentials

[Start typing here]

Motivation

Implenting charity or Foundation will contribute to more acceptability and sustainability of the #apecoin world wide. The #apecoin DAO will be more integrated with the real world thereby contributing to solving human challenges worldwide

Rationale

It promotes the apecoin brand and contributes to its use, acceptability and sustainability

Key Terms (optional)
Charity implies a non profit engagement that supports the ideals, vision and mission of the apecoin DAO

Specifications
Social media for promoting , collaboration with other charities,

Steps to Implement
Set up a team of 5 to 15 DAO member to develop a strategic plan and timeframe.
DAO to finance implementation of key activities itemized in the strategic plan and report be prepared each year

Timeline
Relevant timing details, including but not limited to start date, milestones, and completion dates.

[Start typing here]

Overall Cost
The total cost to implement the proposal.

[Start typing here]

3 Likes

Please try to be much more specific when writing up a proposal. If anything, make a forum post with #general tag to promote conversation instead of #core-ecosystem-fund-allocation until it’s more complete. :handshake:

6 Likes

I am intersted in an ApeCoin charity. I support such ideas very much. I will be looking for a bit more comprehensive proposal.

2 Likes

If you going to pick a charity, look at what they pay their employee/CEOs VS actually helping
May I suggest SHRINERS Childrens Hospitals/Burn Centers/Camps for Kids.
Shriners have been around for decades and a very Nobel cause

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Thank you @aliyuaminuahmed for your ideas and the ApeCoin DAO community for the thoughtful discussions. A moderator will get in touch with the author to draft the AIP in the appropriate template. Once the AIP is drafted and meets all the DAO-approved guidelines, the proposal will be posted on Snapshot for live official voting at: Snapshot

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments. @aliyuaminuahmed please see your messages for the next steps.

2 Likes

Hi ApeCoin DAO Community,

This Topic has been rejected based on the DAO-approved guidelines due to no response in the last 30 days. The Topic may be submitted again by any user and upon approval, will be open for 7 days for community discussions.

This Topic will move and remain in the Withdrawn AIPs category.

-moonkt

1 Like