ApeCoin Radio: Send Questions to ask the Nominees!

That’ll be great. Thanks

External links to google docs are unsafe. They remove history from the thread and can be deleted by the owner at any time and all that info will be lost. That’s really all my point was. Thanks for everything you do ofc.

Can I just highlight for everyone’s attention.

No one is forcing anyone to devote their time here, most do it because they want to. Thanks to those like Sasha who help make the DAO a joy.

1 Like

Thanks (also on behalf of Adz & SSP).

Come to think of it, we’re all volunteers here. Outside of little drips from ThankApe, we all could be doing something else instead of posting on these 1990s forums while blasting 80th synthwave through our headsets, so big props to everyone showing up every day (or every few days)!

2 Likes

Bumping this, we will stop accepting questions soon, so get yours in if you have one! Thank you.

@phibacka31 I don’t know if you’ve submitted your one question yet as responses are anonymous, but I don’t see the exact wording you’re using. With your permission, I’ll add your question to some of our interviews?

Cayman is chosen for many good reasons. The other top option is Zug in Switzerland where the Ethereum Foundation is based. FYI the ENS Foundation is also in Cayman as are the holding companies of many listed companies.

Delaware and Wyoming are limited to investment DAOs with all members with KYC and NO MORE than 100 members (no matter is companies or individuals).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.