Brief SC Withdrawal Message (Houdinifr)

What’s up everyone,

I have decided to step back from my candidacy for the Special Council. It has been such a privilege to see the nominees with as much passion on ApeCoin as I have and their respective, incredible backgrounds. As I do not carry the same traction and following in this space as most, I am making the decision to refocus my time and efforts into helping the DAO in other ways versus campaigning.

As for the future Special Council, I know you’ll do great work and I encourage you to use your platform to bring more “outsiders” in. It is a regulatory-heavy role of course, but your voice & work will reach far being in the seat. There are many that experience tons of friction and FUD in participating for many reasons and we need to, in general, continue to break down those barriers if we want to become a major pillar in web3.

Good luck to everyone!

Houdini :rocket:

34 Likes

It’s a pity, I liked your vision of the problem. You can still bring a lot of benefits in promoting and uniting the DAO, and make your plans come true

6 Likes

Respect. Looking forward to seeing you around on a regular basis, Houdini. Let’s make this the most badass DAO in web3.

6 Likes

That’s a pity but Mad RESPECT for such a decision :saluting_face:

6 Likes

Respect to you, and that’s so well stated.

The DAO is a team, and I’m glad you’re part of it.

4 Likes

Best of luck with your focus! Happy for your presence!

2 Likes

We’ll miss having you in the election, Houdini. I hope you’ll continue to participate and be an active member in the DAO. Your contributions have been valuable, and you are appreciated here.

5 Likes

It takes a lot of courage to do something like that, and I know it wasn’t an easy decision. Massive Respect :saluting_face: :saluting_face: .Your decision to contribute to the DAO in other ways shows your dedication and commitment to the cause. Wishing you the best of luck in all your endeavors. Keep rocking it :fire: :100:

4 Likes

I truly appreciate all the kind words and support from everyone. Stoked for the future of the DAO!

7 Likes

Sorry to hear this @houdinifr but fully respect your decision. Your lack of following (your words) should not be perceived as a disadvantage at all.

Like you, I have not been on Twitter with the intention of growing an audience. In fact, many of ‘those’ accounts are precisely what is wrong with this space.

The Reach = Knowledge meta is nonsense and I truly hope to see you exercising your unique skills and experience here now and in the future.

7 Likes

We respect your decision Houdini, you brought some unique perspective which gave us a ton of perspective.

Would look forward to your participation and contributions towards the DAO. I wish we can provide you a platform so you can truly shine :clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

This makes me little sad, because now we have less candidates again. I do respect your choice now obviously.
I hope to keep seeing you here! The traction and following on my account is pretty small comparing to some very well founded with several jobs web3 & NFT apes whales and backed up by the same guys group as some previous nominees. I still was the 5th most visited profile.

2 Likes

I really enjoyed listening to you on a recent spaces. Hope to continue to see you :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.