Change URL for proposals to proposals.apecoin.com

Change the url from Proposals to

proposals.apecoin.com

As people looking to read proposals may have no interest in delegates or delegation in general. FYI clicking on proposals just sends you to the snapshot. So the display of proposal information in two places not in one menu area is a bit messy and confusing.

FYI it could also be aip.apecoin.com the URL choice can discuss in the idea phase. Please vote for your preferred option:

Do people prefer plural vs singular grammar, aip vs aips?

FYI I can’t change the poll after 5 mins, so we are voting on principal or proposals vs aips. Not on the grammar of s or no s.

aips.apecoin.com

:call_me_hand:t4:

1 Like

I updated my post based on your feedback.

1 Like

Only 4 votes. Pretty sure this is dead.

ps. j/k. It was a joke based on that whole AA furor over voter count.

1 Like

Hi @bigbull,

Your topic will be moving to the AIP Draft phase in less than 24 hours. Are you content with the feedback received or do you wish to extend community discussion for another 7 days?

If we do not hear from you within 48 hours after your topic closes, your topic will be moved straight to the AIP Draft process.

We look forward to hearing from you.

@Lost.Admin

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @bigbull,

Thank you for your ideas [and the ApeCoin DAO community for the thoughtful discussions]. A moderator will get in touch with the author to draft the AIP in the appropriate template. Once the AIP is drafted and meets all the DAO-approved guidelines, the proposal will be posted on Snapshot for live official voting at: Snapshot

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments. [insert author username] please see your messages for the next steps.

@Lost.Admin

Hi ApeCoin DAO Community,

This Topic has been rejected based on the DAO-approved guidelines due to no response in the last 30 days. The Topic may be submitted again by any user and upon approval, will be open for 7 days for community discussions.

This Topic will move and remain in the Withdrawn AIPs category.

-@Facilitators