Community led assessment of the DAOs treasury

Thanks @CEOofWeb3.0, this is a extremely useful exercise to know the size of the Apecoin war chest and give more transparency on where the assets are located. Great first step to start working on a more comprehensive treasury management framework, hopefully soon! :slight_smile: Keep this up.

1 Like

I’m all about transparency, especially wrt DAO funds. I’m of the opinion that the DAO should maintain its own live reserves (which would literally be a couple days work) but in the meantime we can be content with this.

I’ll keep this updated :saluting_face:

2 Likes

I’m all about transparency, especially wrt DAO funds. I’m of the opinion that the DAO should maintain its own live reserves (which would literally be a couple days work) but in the meantime we can be content with this.

I’ll keep this updated :saluting_face:

2 Likes

Appreciate for keeping us in the loop as always
:saluting_face:

1 Like

That’s what I’m all about hey :man_shrugging:

That’s what I’m all about hey :man_shrugging:

Its the effort and consistency that’s the GOLD STANDARD

1 Like

I really appreciate this my friend, this is exactly what makes me want to contribute in a much bigger capacity. I’m yet to see the general consensus around this.

1 Like

Fully in support of this! Helps the DAO with expectation management and a clear understanding of the direction we’re headed.

Updated the Wallet List :saluting_face:

CEO – 11/07/2023

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.