Each Season giveway 1 ape

Each Season giveway 1 ape

Conditions:
Follow all networks and make minimal one task of each Season

Each Season turn more hard to complete the task or find a new and available task to do.

Each commentary, like and replay will make this moviment relevant to all members for staff makes a better Financial analysis.

Let’s go together talking about this and give more details before to vote

12 Likes

A few questions about giving away 1 ape:

1. Why?
  2. From where?
  3. What do you mean “each season”, does that mean season of the year, season of this new game, financial quarter, etc?
3 Likes

I’m also in doubt about this part of the monkey, everything else is very interesting, but is it only one every season? I think it would be very expensive

1 Like

Hey Silvio ,
Would be nice to give more info on what exactly you are trying to propose/suggest here. Seems like you talking about Thank Ape, and giving away BAYC/MAYC in a raffle. Thank Ape was originally granted 200k $ape, no NFTs and its gonna be like that, giving away an entire NFT worth thousands of $$$ wont work. People literally spammed this as gamified version for 1-2 $ape, just imagine what kind of chaos it would created if the news come out that one particular AIP is giving away an NFT worth 5 figures. Also allotting these apes would be costly too.

I suggest that you step back and elaborate more clearly what you are proposing and come back again later. This forum isnt solely for Thank Ape, but everything $ape

8 Likes

I agree your opinion. I will discontinue this topic.

3 Likes

I agree with you on this point. Also giving away an Nft that’s worth that much is out of the question. Maybe he meant another thing entirely. He should also look for a nice app to use to translate the language for him, seems he has difficulties communicating his exact thoughts using English

4 Likes

This idea of giving away 1 ApeCoin each season is a smart way to keep people interested. Having members follow on all platforms and complete at least one task per season will make people stay involved. Asking them for comments, likes, and replies will people to share their thoughts so that the admins can also make it better. Talking about the details together before voting is a good idea to make sure everyone is happy with the plan. Overall I think it’s an exciting proposal that could help grow the ApeCoin community over time.

2 Likes

Small micro giveaways will make more sense once ApeChain is launched. However the points made by @lilchichi.eth would still need to be addressed.

3 Likes

It seems like an interesting initiative to incentivize engagement and participation within the community by offering giveaways each season.

1 Like

Its a nice idea but don’t you think there should be a condition to qualify for the giveaway🤷‍♂️

1 Like