Go vote in apeassembly.eth snapshot NOW!

Ape Assembly Voting is now LIVE don’t miss it.

N.B. Community Members with Level 2 and above, voted on 50% of apecoin.eth snapshots or have 50k APE can vote on this.

Hi ApeCoin DAO Community,

Voting for the ApeCoin Ape Assembly Roles, approved under the Governance Working Group AIP is now LIVE on the apeassembly.eth snapshot AIP-239.

A Detailed explanation of the process and who can vote is in the Discord.

Vote for Ape Assembly Spokesperson on Snapshot - Ape Assembly.

Vote for Ape Assembly Coordinator on Snapshot - Ape Assembly.

I suggest other candidates add their information as replies to this topic.

Bigbull - Spokesperson candidate Introduction

We need to keep it simple in the AA and have lots of smaller votes to have fast incremental improvements and create alignment between community contributors and GWG.

15 Likes

Thanks for putting this up @bigbull !!

I am running for the coordinator position and would love everyone support! Here was my nomination statement:

"Hi. It’s me, BojangleGuy. I feel like everyone here knows me by now. But for those who don’t, I am the sole (lonely) Meebit here in the ApeCoin DAO. I have been in crypto since 2017 and have loved it. A bit about me personally. I love to travel, snowboard, mountain bike, and spend time with my family.

I have been actively participating in the ApeCoin DAO for about 8 months now and have loved it. I dove in head first and never really looked back. I submitted my first AIP (AIP-251) a few months back which passed and should be ready for everyone to see VERY soon. I know the DAO inside and out and have a great understanding of DAOs/Crypto in general.

Outside of the DAO I run 2 businesses with my wife, am a member of the MeebitsDAO steering committee (essentially the same thing as what this role is for the ApeCoin DAO), meebits discord mod, leader, fun haver, relationship builder and all around a good dude. I’m my prior life before crypto and my own businesses I was an account executive for a software company (managed accounts and sold new accounts), was a sales manager for and international mining company, and as mentioned above am now just a serial entrepreneur.

I am interested in this role because I truly believe the ApeCoin DAO has uncapped potential and for us to fully realize what that potential is and to put that potential into action we need to get this foundation laid and behind us so we can move on to the fun stuff. I’m not here for the money, im not here for the fame, im here because I want this DAO to succeed."

12 Likes

Bump.

Go votttttte…

AC

5 Likes

I already made my participation by voting there, GO!

4 Likes

Good Luck!

-Mr. Hype :fire:

3 Likes

Cheers and good luck!

4 Likes

Congrats @bigbull @BojangleGuy

Good Luck all teams and DAO members.

Stay Hyped!

-Mr. Hype :fire:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.