Great Honor - Regular Membership Granted!

What a great honor - Regular Membership Granted! I need a job working for ApeCoin Foundation in order to keep myself motivated and active! Please send me job offers if anything available! Thanks, Ken

15 Likes

Congratulations on being granted regular membership in the ApeCoin DAO forum! I hope you continue to actively participate in the community and contribute your ideas and insights.

-Mr. Hype :fire:

1 Like

Congratulations!!!

3 Likes

Congratulations on you Regular Membership Tier :tada:

3 Likes

Cheers, well done on your achievement.

1 Like

Wait is this a satire? xD
Cant seem to find your name in the badge section or anywhere else

1 Like

Congrats mate. What’s the view like from up there son? :saluting_face: :smile: :handshake:

3 Likes

Hey Ken, good to see you back. Hate to be the bearer of less-than-awesome news, but Badges like Trust Levels can be rescinded if you don’t actively maintain them. So as of right now, you’re not actually a “Regular” anymore, but that doesn’t mean you can’t get it back.

1 Like

It’s okay, Ken. To be frank, the “irregular” badge is way cooler. So cool, in fact, that nobody has received it yet! I hope to be the first one, but maybe you can get it, too. Wish us luck! :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Congrats! Looking fwd to receiving this badge too!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.