Guess APE Coin Price, Get APE

To create entertainment for the APE community, why not hold a GUESS APE PRICE contest as an example like the following

APE Coin Price Guessing Game for Fun!
Let’s join the APE coin price guessing game for fun!

This event is held every week/month

There are two categories with attractive prizes:

Category 1:

Guess up or down the price of APE coin in the specified period.
Prize: 1 APE for each correct guesser.
Category 2:

Guess the exact price of APE coin up to 3 decimal places.
Prize: 5 APE for one guesser with the most precise guess.
Anyone can join, no special skills required!

Come on, show your skills and win the prizes!

18 Likes

The concept is enjoyable, but I believe the prize reward may be too high. Nonetheless, it fosters community engagement.

5 Likes

It’s like the forum was invaded by bots who thought there would be an airdrop.

1 Like

The concept might better in discords of delegations. Here is more about helping to put up AIPs which expand the ecosystem for ApeCoin.

5 Likes

sounds like so much fun, and it’s very easy, even someone as new as I am won’t have issues with it. But the rewards for guessing down or up may be too much, looking at the fact that over 100 community members may get it right. I don’t really know that’s just my point of view

4 Likes

This might be a good way to get people involved and excited about the community. It could also help to educate people about the price of APE Coin and keep them informed about the latest market trends.

3 Likes

Sounds like a fantastic idea! Hosting a GUESS APE PRICE contest would surely engage the APE community. It’s an entertaining opportunity for everyone to join in and potentially win some prizes. Let’s make it happen, but maybe the prizes should be reduced so as to allow more community members who participate the chance to win too :wink:

3 Likes

in the past there was a rule one ape is one ape. for this reason we don’t talk about the price of the coin.

3 Likes

hahahhaa
Very fun, let’s use the crystal ball and try to guess, WORTH IT! :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

It’s just for fun, nothing serious… :melting_face:

3 Likes

This idea of a price guessing game for the APE coin is really an entertaining way to engage the APE community but i think it should be exclusively for discord

5 Likes

Having engaged in a similar game in the past, I found it enjoyable and entertaining. I believe it’s much better played on the Discord server.

4 Likes

It sounds like a lot of fun and seems easy to participate in, even for someone new like me. However, the rewards for correctly guessing up or down may be too high, especially considering that most community members could potentially get it right. This is just my perspective on the matter.

5 Likes

It’s really going to be very entertaining, I love it

1 Like