@Heffjobbs - Nomination 1/2022

Personal Information

Discourse ID: @Heffjobbs

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Heffjobbs

Country of Residence: United States

Nomination Statement

I have been an Ape for a year and believe in making ApeCoin a vital part of the Overall MFT ecosystem.

Motivation

Leverage my skills in tech & entertainment with my crypto & NFT experience to ensure the growth and prosperity of all members across the world.

Rationale

Involved in consulting for various Defi & NFT projects - also co founder of NFTV Network with fellow Ape Greg Cipes

Specifications

Consulted for several Defi & NFT Projects & DAOs on ETH & Binance Smart Chain including an index fund, an NFT marketplace, liquidity mining & staking & DAO voting. We would like to make ApeCoin the leader in funding awareness and entertainment projects to increase the Ape Brand globally and in the ecosystem with innovative tech & ideas.

Concluding Statement

I believe in the project and willing to fight for the DAO in all trouble we may face from a legal standpoint. I believe in crypto and the future of decentralized finance lead by DAOs. It would be an honor to dedicate my time to this cause and look forward to working to bring the vision to reality.

3 Likes

Hi @heffjobbs, I am asking all candidates these same questions:

1. If elected, what is the one item you feel passionate about and would like to see accomplished during your tenure within the DAO? (Let’s pretend you only had the time and energy to make a personal push for one item - what would it be?)

2. Are there any factors in your life that may limit your ability to serve? (conflicts of interest, time allocation, limited wifi bc you work from Starbucks… etc)

3. What is your least favorite thing right now with our DAO in it’s current state?

4. What is a Koda?

Thank you,
F/S

This topic was automatically closed after 6 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.