How was your 2023 at DAO?

Good evening everyone APES!

I thought it would be interesting to hear from you about your 2023 here in the community :apekinok:

• What impacted you most here?
  • Did you make new friends?
  • Which projects within the DAO surprised you?
  • What do you expect from the DAO for 2024?

Let’s interact guys, feel free to talk, enjoy this festive spirit at the end of the year, I want to express my full gratitude to the community, they worked hard to build all of this and there’s still a lot of work ahead of them!

10 Likes

Well I actually joined the DAO very late but yeah I made a friend. Which is awesome!!!

5 Likes

Welcome, there is still a lot to happen, we are just at the beginning :apekinlfg:

4 Likes

What an amazing year in the APES community! Met incredible people, got involved in inspiring projects, and can’t wait for what 2024 holds. Thanks to everyone for being part of this incredible journey! :raised_hands::confetti_ball:

5 Likes

Can’t wait to make new friends

5 Likes

It was one of learning. I started diving deeper into the DAO around April of this and quickly found out how much there is to learn about. Made some new friends and am continuing to do my best to stay as up to date on happenings as time permits.

4 Likes

I think I can only talk about the results of 2024, since I only recently became a member of the forum)

5 Likes

It was my first year in web3 and thanks to the DAO, it became just awesome) Thank you very much!

6 Likes

It was a very cool year, I’ve been in the DAO not so long ago and so far I can’t say anything except that this is one of the most interesting forums I’ve been to, I hope next year I’ll get to know the project even closer) Happy holidays to all of you!

5 Likes

It’s time to write Happy New Year, friends!

4 Likes

:apekinlfg: :apekinok: :apekincoins: :apekinhype:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.