Implementation Status: Complete
Abstract Summary: This document outlines the Boring Security Mission statement and alignment with the greater BAYC and NFT community. In order to grow the pie, we must first secure the crust, and protect the gooey insides from malicious actors.
Overall Cost: 6969 ApeCoin
1. The ApeCoin DAO has posted a few resources on navigating the AIP process, including a series of Discourse posts; based on your experience, are these resources and the website helpful for drafting an AIP?
- Yeah these are great succinct resources. I really love section 12 of the dao handbook: ApeCoin DAO Handbook - this infographic should be updated as it is a great quick reference while drafting.
2. Have there been any delays or changes to the original timeline?
- Still going through the implementation process I suppose. I would have liked more frequent updates from Draft → Vote or expectations set better.
3. Do you have any updates regarding the budget?
- With regards to AIP-9 specifically, we burned through that money really quickly, but it let us show how much we could accomplish with a little, and paved the way for asking for “a lot”.
4. How can the community support your initiative?
- The more we can build security education into more projects across the ecosystem, particularly those that are partnering with ApeCoin in some way, the better!
5. Do you have anything you would like to tell the community?
- Thank you for believing in us once again, and we hope to be a positive reflection of what ApeCoin funding can provide, as well as hopefully encourage more AIP authors to request a small amount of funding first to prove out their ideas with, before asking for large 6-7 figure asks!
6. Do you provide consent to share these questions with the community in this forum?