đź‘‹ Introduce yourself

This is a great thread!

My name is Ari, I’m an artist who got into the Web 3 space via a friend over a year ago. I was really blown away by some of the open ended conversations that were happening on Clubhouse, especially in the NFT.tips rooms starting February 2021. The essence of “the rising tide lifts all ships” is a great mantra in this space.

I bought BAYC on May 1 2021 and felt sick to my stomach as it was a lot of money for me and it was my first big NFT purchase. Maybe my 3rd or 4th NFT altogether. I have made a body of work celebrating my ape and its a reflection of the space itself, the BAYC ecosystem, and current events. You can see it on opensea by searching for the collection “Bored Ape Muse.”

In addition to BAYC, I’m into metaverse exploration, particularly in voxels at the moment, as well as generative and GAN art.

Primarily a “traditional” painter for the last 20 years but have been working digital as well for quite some time. In addition to my painting studio practice I have done collaborations with adidas, Burt’s Bees, Trojan Condoms, MTV, and other brands.

I am into helping others and give mentorship when possible to younger artists.

Here in web3 to build and help others. LFG! :slight_smile:

I just moved from South America back to North America and during the move I was away form my cold wallet and missed the ApeCoin claim by a few hours. It would be amazing if you help vote to extend the claim process for people who held prior to the claim ending a few more weeks to claim. I can’t be the only one who missed out on life changing assets. (Very important as i’m moving countries to New York City) Thank you, we are all in this together, let’s build, have fun, and create a great future.

Please vote here: ApeCoin Claim Extension - Ape help Ape - #4 by ARTmetaverse

Look forward to connecting and meeting more amazing and thoughtful people.

5 Likes