👋 Introduce yourself

happy to see another italian :+1:

3 Likes

Hello Web3 Community! :wave:

Introduction :memo:

Hello! My name is Mauricio

Experience and Skills :hammer_and_wrench:

I’m a web developer with experience in various technologies, such as Node.js, React and Next.js, among others. Lately, I’ve been focusing my studies on blockchain and learning Solidity, the programming language for implementing smart contracts.

I believe my main strengths are in:

• Long-term vision
  • Systemic view
  • Focus and Willpower

Future Plans :rocket:

I am excited to use my skills to make a positive contribution to the community. My aspirations include finding and building solutions that can help the community grow even more.

Expectations :star2:

I have high hopes for this DAO and $APE. It is my belief that they should play a big role in the crypto community.

Final considerations :handshake:

I’m excited to learn and contribute to this community.

4 Likes

Welcome @mauricioLonder :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Hi! My name is Lucas I have 18 years old and I’m French. I discovered ape coin this beautiful project and I’m happy to be part of this community.

1 Like

Repost please on twitter/X.
Many thanks.

6 Likes

Hi I’m Jo from France, living in Thailand
I love art and I’ve been in crypto since 2017, working now in marketing for a german project. I collected many NFTs and like to collect more.
Great that I joined the ApeCoin forum to continue to connect in the cryptoverse :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, my name is Victoria and I hope to contribute a lot here with the community. :smile:

3 Likes

Hello, my name is loyt and I hope to contribute a lot here with the community. :smile:

1 Like

My name is Flogirl, I am French :fr:, a cook for 15 years :woman_cook:, and a self-taught designer recently :movie_camera:. There are many common points between these two professions:

Creativity
Personal expression
Details and presentation
Sensory experience
Adaptability and experimentation

The common point between the passion for the profession of a cook and a designer lies in creativity and personal expression. Both chefs and designers are engaged in creative processes to produce something new and unique.

As a recent member of the ApecoinDAO community and deeply involved in the Web3 ecosystem, I noticed that there is a lot of information to know to start contributing to this ecosystem. That’s why I embarked on my first proposal by creating a prototype of a teaser video to show all potential future members of the DAO the important points to know from the beginning. :heart: :heart:

1 Like

i admire your work you’re an incredible artist! congrats :heart:

1 Like

Hello, I’m redfish. I’m French and new to the web3 but very interested in the subject! I recently discovered the ape project and I’m glad to be part of this community.

Have a nice day!

ok redfish if you have anything like questin don’t hesitate to contact me on discord :heart:

1 Like

hello and welcome. Glad to see in APE community!

2 Likes

thanks fromdndz happy to be here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

welcome @flogirl and @redfish

2 Likes

Hi everyone! My name is Cevidu and I’m from France. :wave: :fr:

I only got involved in the project recently thanks to a French youtuber called 0xmonsieur. He made quite a few videos on APE, so I liked it and that’s how I decided to join. :grinning:

I’ve been in Web3 since the end of 2021 and I started with the NFTs where I was involved in several projects like C01 and Imaginary Ones.

I have a long-term, bullish view of Web3 in general and APE in particular. :face_with_monocle:

I’m delighted to meet you, to get to know and share with people all over the world. :earth_americas:

Finally, I wanted to present my Ape, which I drew by hand back in the day for the Hapebeast project. :grin:
20211227_112054

Sorry if my English isn’t good, I also use a translator. :pray:
Thanks for the warm welcome :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome everyone! Happy to see you all here!

1 Like

Wow this thread has blown up! Welcome to all newcomers

1 Like

Hi from Ukraine! My name is Yura im 3d artist :slight_smile: My English is bad, and i wont write a lot.

2 Likes

Hi, my name is Vidhu Raghavan and i am working on a project with AIP on APE. Please go ahead and supply your valuable votes.

Teach Yoga and also give healing sessions(meditative) - AIP Ideas - ApeCoin DAO

1 Like