šŸ‘‹ Introduce yourself

Hello, I am new to Web3 and I have no idea what I have gotten myself into. None the less, I decided not to miss this unique opportunity. I look forward to seeing how I can contribute.

5 Likes

Hey everyone my name is Albert aka Cryptovert I have been into crypto since 2014 and am a full time NFT consultant now and just started a podcast with my business partner called the Super Dope Podcast.

Working on several projects right now.

Moved to Puerto Rico and loving it out here.

Seeing some really cool interesting people here and looking forward to connecting with more of you.

What I am most excited about is one of the projects I am working on will be using NFTs to fund clean water initiatives in Africa in a way that no one has done before. I canā€™t give it all away yet but we are going to break the charity model, break NGO work and demonstrate to the world the power web3 has to literally change the world. Were going to create a model that other NFT projects will model and use as a case study.

Our friend Owo Anietie creator of the Afrodroids 7 months ago coded into his project at the smart contract level that 20% of funds would go directly to funding a school for girls in Nigeria and after 30 minutes sellout over $500k was sent to fund that school by the smart contract that school was just commissioned some days ago in Nigeria it was the most beautiful, most impactful reward I have ever felt.

Were going bigger and to impact more lives, you will hear about what we are about to do I am certain of this.

Follow me at 0xcryptovert on twitter

Blessings and love to all the future friends I find through this Apecoin Dao Discorse.

7 Likes

Hi everybody,
My name is Jaz. Iā€™m a NFT enthusiast working on NFT news and stories, drops, and the best in crypto art, music, and web3, Iā€™m always looking to learn more about the space.
Iā€™m really excited about this DAO and think is going to :rocket:

4 Likes

I also donā€™t have much practical experience with web3 and this is my first opportunity to be able to contribute and I want to contribute whatever it takes to generate value for the entire ecosystem.

Like you, Iā€™m also very excited about what talents and ideas the community will generate, I hope to be one of them hahaha.

Hugs!

7 Likes

Hi Sword, nice to meet you and thanks for replying!

Iā€™ve never had much time to play Warcraft (Iā€™m not a big fan of games like this, although I enjoy watching).

During most of my childhood and adolescence, I really liked games like Age of Empires, Knight and Merchants and others of strategy (although today, Iā€™m more adept at games like Half-Life). Like you, I also have many stories to tell about my gaming experiences.

Related to your suggestion, I also think itā€™s interesting to express as much as we can here about who we are in the world, but I think we have a lot of time available for members to get to know each other, so thereā€™s no need to express everything in a few lines!

I found your story very interesting and Iā€™m sure your experiences and wishes will be of great value to the community.

Hugs!

2 Likes

Hi Matt Galligan. Nice to meet you and thanks for replying.

Due to your experience solving problems using web3 based solutions, I believe you have a lot to add to the ecosystem and that members should follow you as good solutions can come up!

I also have a lot of ideas to solve big problems, but for now Iā€™m practically focused on studies and proposal planning, if everything goes well, this ecosystem will be my first opportunity to contribute with my creativity, vision and other characteristics that I presented to something that really has huge potential.

I have a little experience as an entrepreneur, but Iā€™m not even a serial entrepreneur (for now) haha.

Again, thanks for your reply. Hugs!

2 Likes

Hi Pablo, nice to meet you and thanks for the reply!

I researched and your project is quite interesting, do you still keep it active today? Iā€™m also studying to become a developer, but focused on web and apps.

Like you, I found out about BAYC too late for me, so DAO and $APE is the first time I can participate in something from the ecosystem! As you said, any ideas, help or suggestions that can contribute to the growth of the ecosystem are welcome!

Hugs.

2 Likes

Hello Warren, nice to meet you and thanks for the reply!

I first heard about cryptocurrencies in 2015 but until then, until 2017 I only watched it from time to time because I didnā€™t understand their usefulness and why they are the future.

With NFTs I went through the same situation, I couldnā€™t understand the usefulness at first and after a lot of research, I noticed that they are one of the biggest opportunities that have appeared in the meantime (especially now with the YugaLabs ecosystem).

Unlike you, I donā€™t have any ecosystem NFTs at the moment but I have some $APEs that I believe are enough to start building everything. I also agree with you that there is a lot of potential for Otherside to surpass many projects that started first, if you all just put in the effort to make it happen!

Regarding your contacts, Iā€™m sure your participation will be very valuable to me and to the whole community.

Hugs.

2 Likes

Hi Ghozt, nice to meet you and thanks for the reply!

First of all, like you, Iā€™m a big believer in the ApeCoin project and I hope that everyone involved will dedicate themselves to contributing to strengthening the community and everything involved.

I saw your portfolio and thought you were very talented! What is your creation process? I believe it would be interesting to have an opportunity within the ecosystem for holders of NFTs and/or ApeCoins to contribute, for example by designing clothes or products!

In this case, part of the amounts collected from the sales would be sent to the ecosystem funds and part would be sent to the artist in his wallet (of course, discounting process costs such as manufacturing and others). It would even be interesting to have a partnership to manufacture limited pieces, as with other high-demand brands.

Hugs.

1 Like

Good morning Mike, nice to meet you and thanks for the reply!

Iā€™ve also been following the ecosystem for a few months now and this is the first time Iā€™ve had the opportunity to participate (by the way, as you said, itā€™s a great idea). So as we had the opportunity, letā€™s move!

Hugs.

2 Likes

Hi Thibaut, nice to meet you and thanks for your reply!

I would like to congratulate you and your friends for making it to the biggest incubator in Europe, it shows that you saw the potential in your solution, of course!

I did some research on the application you are developing and I understood the proposal quickly (itā€™s a good idea). In fact, if I understand the idea correctly, Iā€™m sure it has great potential to become one of the meeting points for community participants. Update us when everything is ready.

Hugs.

3 Likes

Hi Sinlam, nice to meet you and thanks for replying!

Iā€™m also new to the world of NFTs and like you this is the first time Iā€™ve had access to a DAO. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m excited and I want to contribute with my knowledge and willpower so that the community and the ecosystem grow in a consistent and sustainable way.

Hugs.

2 Likes

Hi Mike, nice to meet you and thanks for the reply!

Greetings! Iā€™m pretty much in the same situation as you, Iā€™m also new to all this and itā€™s the first time Iā€™ve had the opportunity to participate in a DAO, so letā€™s contribute!

Hugs.

2 Likes

Hi DBKW, nice to meet you and thanks for the reply!

The way you got started on Web3 is very interesting because I believe most of us went through some technology article or something similar. Just like you, I also saw a lot of potential in reading the ApeCoin white paper, itā€™s like getting to a place thatā€™s never been explored and having the opportunity to build everything you can.

When I was little, I also wanted to pursue a military career, but when I started watching some movies about wars, I ended up giving up and going into technology haha. Your profession is interesting, is there anything you believe could include web3 in it?

My goals with web3 are very similar to yours, so letā€™s focus our efforts on achieving them!

Hugs.

2 Likes

Hey Tommy, nice to meet you and thanks for the reply!

Youā€™ve been in virtually every situation that has influenced the cryptoverse positively and negatively, Iā€™m sure thereā€™s a lot of knowledge generated in this process that will be of great value to the community.

Your ecosystem NFTs collection is cool, itā€™s hard to keep consistency between parts of different collections haha. Like you, Iā€™m also excited for whatā€™s to come and I hope everyone has the opportunity to participate!

Hugs.

2 Likes

Hi Marco, nice to meet you and thanks for your reply!

You got to know this world at almost the same time as I did, but I didnā€™t lose a lot of money because I always focused on a few projects with high potential. Can you share what happened?

Like you, I also hope one day I can have an Ape, and I donā€™t have many ApeCoins either, but enough to be able to contribute to the community and participate in something cool. As for what you reported about people around you not even knowing what this is, itā€™s how any new technology works, there are always first explorers haha.

Thank you for wishing everyone the best, I also wish you the same for all ecosystem members!

Hugs.

1 Like

Hi User1, nice to meet you and thanks for the reply.

Because of the value, Iā€™m also in the same situation as you are regarding NFTs and I believe that we are being part of something that has huge potential to finally bring the metaverse to life and not just be another group of people interested in technology, to that everything is built, we have to get our hands dirty!

Hugs.

2 Likes

Hi Nic, nice to meet you and thanks for the reply!

Is there a place where you share the photos you take? I also started with cryptocurrencies and they brought me here, thatā€™s where I found an opportunity to bring the knowledge Iā€™ve acquired over the years and participate in something that has great potential.

Your motivation to buy some ApeCoins is interesting because it demonstrates what most NFT projects just ignore, they need to create NFTs that the community likes and create something special for them, not just another cute picture!

Iā€™m in the same boat as you, both in the desire to own at least one Ape and in the desire to interact with other members, share, learn, build and generate great results.

Hugs :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I agree, itā€™s a good opportunity to expand the community as the price allows!

2 Likes

Hi CSW, nice to meet you and thanks for the reply.

Iā€™m sure your experience will be of great value to our community, and Iā€™m also about to get started!

Hugs.

2 Likes