Issue encountered when attempting to add a wallet to Discourse using an iOS phone.

I’ve faced difficulties adding my wallet to my Discourse account. Every time I click on MetaMask (WalletConnect), it redirects me to the iOS App Store to download MetaMask, despite already having it installed on my phone.

Even when attempting to scan the QR code, it still doesn’t connect or work. I’m not the only one facing this issue; my friend is experiencing the same problem
"Could you please fix this issue? I’m unable to verify my wallet unless I use an Android device or a laptop.

1 Like

Is you phone a private device or MDM device or activated by the company with a specific developer software? Do you have a beta Metamask version or Beta software on your device?
If all of this is no, make sure you have a backup and saved all your needed data & notes plus picture and anythings else you need separately, update the devise (if its updated - update again using “hidden” i-tunes on your Mac or new i-tunes on Windows) , sometimes sometimes reinstalling app also helps in you know your seed phrase 100%.
I think it would be great to also check the logs on the end of the Discourse to see if any issue on this end.

It’s not just you mate. This is a known issue. Use desktop.

2 Likes

The issue I had today is asking me to connect at list one wallet while i was already logged in and in the middle of it. This should not be happening.
I think this must be checked. @Lost Right?

3 Likes

Yep, same happened to me today. SMH.

3 Likes

The problem right that it’s not only me that’s complaining about it

1 Like

I thought I was the only one

2 Likes

When I got to trust level 2
My wallet automatically disconnected and I had to reconnect it

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.