Messari Governance Alerts for ApeCoin DAO

Hello,

My name is Karo (@elemoghenekaro) and I work as a governance analyst at Messari. We’re glad to announce that:

• We just launched our governance alerts for both off and on chain votes AND forum discussions available for 100+ DAOs!
  • As we are working with Lens to ensure important DAOs in the community get their profiles, you are now eligible for a handle to use the upcoming integrations!

Governance Alerts:

In addition to the free coverage of proposals (for all users), our Pro & Enterprise users can now set up Realtime, Daily or Weekly digests for the DAOs they want to track and see the Gov Alert emails.

Where can you use it?

Add or edit bulk alerts on the new Governor Alerts management area under a user’s profiles i.e. https://messari.io/account/alerts?tab=governor

alert

We’ve also set up a special 15% pro-tier discount code exclusively for the community, making it more accessible for you to try out our services: APECOIN.

ApeCoin Lens Handle:

If someone from the ApeCoin team would like to set up an ApeCoin DAO Lens profile, we would be happy to help! We’ll need a wallet address, an associated email address, and social media links that we will send to the Lens team!

Enjoy and please feel free to share it with your community!

9 Likes

Dashboard looks great, but you should have a secondary scrape of AIP details / summaries at the end of the draft phase to make sure they’re up to date. Thanks for sharing!

5 Likes

would you mind providing larger imager and separating them?

7 Likes

gm @Karo

Welcome to ApeCoin DAO community. Thank you for sharing this exciting update on the governance alerts for DAOs. It is great to see Messari supporting the growth and development of the DAO ecosystem. The ability to receive Realtime, Daily or Weekly digests for the DAOs we track will be extremely valuable for our community, especially for our Pro & Enterprise users.

-Mr. Hype :fire:

3 Likes

I appreciate the replies sirs! @MisterHype @TheFatherOfAllStorms @badteeth!

Regarding the dashboard, we have a more detailed page for each AIP with summaries. You can check out each proposal from ApeCoin here: Crypto Research, Data, and Tools | Messari.

3 Likes

THIS WOULD BE AMAZING, ALSO WE NEED TO WORK ON CONTRAST OF THE DISCOURSE FOR MACS
I TIME IN LARGE ON THIS HOT MAC OR I CANT SEE THE TEXT, ITS BLENDING OR MUST TYPE IN THICK AT LIST

THIS IS EN EXAMPLE

3 Likes

This would be nice for sure

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.