Request for Proposal: Cayman Islands Administrator for the APE Foundation

Thanks @Waabam and all who submitted proposals.

1. Seems the choices are voting for 3 firms: 1 each for 3 distinct components, or a full-service firm. Correct?

My breakdown of scope and costs, if I have it correct:

Provenance - Compliance 2500 / mo retainer (USD I presume), + services a la carte
Autonomous - Finance $327.5k USD / yr + 15000 $APE / yr
Lemma - Operations 30k USDC / mo + 4500 $APE / mo
Webslinger - Full Scope $75k USD / mo equivalent (split 75% USD, 25% $APE)

I like Autonomous’ personal vibe & detailed breakdown of fees, schedule for review of same, inflation indexing, etc. Very clear.

1. What are ramifications / timelines if one or all are not approved by vote?

2. Who watches the Watchmen, so to speak… or who vetted the vettors; were the firms vetted or vouched for in some way? Not doubting them. It’d be a common step is all.

These proposals are a lot to digest. Many of the roles are within scope of jobs I’ve done - CFO, comptroller, compliance, etc - and it’s still a lot to take in and the vote is soon. I encourage others to step up with questions or comments.

1. Is anyone, maybe from WG0 or Council, going to give any guidance on whether/how we should vote?

2. Or even if these costs are in-line with whatever passes for “normal” at this early stage of such endeavors?

3. Given the work required for the DAO thus far and using that as a guide, do we know what Provenance’s billing schedule might cost out as?

Thanks again to all involved.

10 Likes