AIP-265: 2/3 "Supermajority" Requirement to Alter Fundamental Tenets of ApeCoin DAO and its Operations

What … the … !? Thanks.

I just re-read that AIP thread recently in which it was made clear there was no option BUT to select one of the two new Admins.

Possibly I misinterpreted something. At least one of them got more than 50% of the vote.

Will revisit that thread and edit this post or post an update.

EDIT: Here’s my original post - Request for Proposal: Cayman Islands Administrator for the APE Foundation - #4 by br00no

In part, I asked:

Reply is 2 posts below it, which states:

Either I’ve pitch-shifted from a parallel dimension which did not include Abstain, or interpreted it to mean we shall have a clear “winner”. 50/50 odds, but let’s go with the latter b/c at the time I was thinking Abstain counted (implied in my question) and maybe I never made it to the last word in the sentence the many times I read it.

Apologies! Someplace recently I replied to @adventurousape that this vote had been a precedent for no Abstain. If I can find that post, I will edit out this error there too.

Meanwhile, precedent awaits us in this different dimension! And I was wrong. :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes