Revival of 10ktf Weekly Shows

I read through this thread and I think a new weekly show which is way more fun and shows all the fun ways to use APE makes more sense.

@LOR3LORD would be the ideal host for this show.

My daughter watched the current AIP reviews in video and said they are very boring. She likes what @LOR3LORD does in terms of content. 3 fun videos a week for each AIP would be great.

They then get people in to actually read the snapshot and maybe the details in discourse and increase voter turn out.

Just some thoughts.

N.B. I hold loads of 10KTF, maybe 20. So I am not against 10KTF but I agree Yuga should be working out how to get more engaged users playing the game and increasing its value. @mattborchert

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @Grimyfrankie,

Thank you for your ideas [and the ApeCoin DAO community for the insightful discussions].

A moderator will reach out to the author to finalize the AIP Draft using the appropriate template.

• Once the AIP Draft is confirmed by the author and meets all DAO-approved guidelines, it will receive an AIP ID number and move forward for Draft Analysis Review.
  • @Grimyfrankie please see your messages for the next steps.

Follow this Topic as further updates will be posted here in the comments. In accordance with DAO-approved guidelines, if the author does not respond within 30 days, the proposal will be automatically transferred to the Withdrawn category, and the author can re-submit the idea.

-@Facilitators

Hi ApeCoin DAO Community,

This Topic has been rejected based on the DAO-approved guidelines due to no response in the last 30 days. The Topic may be submitted again by any user and upon approval, will be open for 7 days for community discussions.

This Topic will move and remain in the Withdrawn AIPs category.

-@Facilitators