Stacking ape coin - TIME to unstake?

Hello please write me when I can unstake my deposit ? I cant foundthis information ?

2 Likes

You can unstake at any time for any reason.

4 Likes

Why I dont see that options. ?

1 Like

If you’re on apestake.io click on the “MANAGE” button, then enter the amount you want to unstake in the “WITHDRAW” box.

If you need some more help or aren’t on apestake.io check out the community resources here:

3 Likes

Thanks so much :pray: tomorrow I try on desktop … Very good communication :slightly_smiling_face::ok_hand: regards From Poland :poland:

3 Likes

My pleasure, glad I could help!

4 Likes

Nice to see new users taking to the Forum for $APE-related inquiries. Thanks for providing the 411, @badteeth.

3 Likes

Looking forward to helping create the structure we need to productize this type of support for $APE holders

3 Likes

It’s obviously very much needed. I see 2023 as the year things get seriously organized, and I’m here for it.

4 Likes

For real! Speaking of which, would love your feedback on this:

2 Likes

Just now seeing it! Will comment when I have a bit more time to process… at the park with my daughter now and writing while she’s distracted. Gotta make my time when I can lol

Looking forward to reading what you’ve put forth, I’m sure it’s constructive as per usual. Following up soon.

3 Likes