What can I do with my Ape Coin while the market is down?

Hey Team! Ive been sitting on a nice bag of Ape coin for a couple of months. (I unfortunately got in at 23 dollars). Im curious if there is anywhere that i can stake my APE coin at in the mean time?

3 Likes

Hello! I am hesitant to suggest any currently existing options so I would suggest waiting a few more weeks (maybe a month) for the official ApeCoin staking contracts to be published. =)

5 Likes

Staking isn’t live for a few more weeks, but you can use your $APE to impact the direction of the DAO by voting on upcoming proposals.

There are 4 proposals up to vote tomorrow: AIPs-87, 93, 98, & 103

I wrote AIP-103 and happy to answer any questions you have on it :rofl:

5 Likes

Awesome! Thank you so much!

3 Likes

awesome! Thank you so much! i will for sure wait!

3 Likes

I agree with Amplify in that there are LPs available, but they would probably dilute the value of your $APE in the current market. Basically, you’d be hoping and praying for a pump on a shitcoin to get more out of your $APE. I’m just holding as well, waiting for the official staking.

4 Likes

I’d say wait for the stake at end of month.

4 Likes

I’m from Silo Finance and we have a lending pool for APE if you’re looking to borrow to farm you should take a look!

P.S. Our system allows you to deposit protected collateral which makes it so your ape tokens can be used as collateral but not be borrowed. In case anyone is concearned with safety.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.