Thank Ape Season 5: Easy first timer guide

You are new to the DAO, heard about Thank Ape Season 5 in some farmer group and decided to join in, you are just blindly going through servers and forums, probably more confused.
Here’s some link that will help you navigate through some of the contributions easily.

Step #1
You need just 1 $ape to start your journey in Thank Ape.
Go to ThriveCoin and connect your wallet, twitter and forums.

Step #2

Thank Ape is giving 5 $ape reward just for filling their Sensemaking Survey, it’s only available through march so I’m guessing as time will pass there will be more of such survey rewards.
Fill the survey using my link here : Welcome!
Filling the survey with necessary requirement and RTing about it will give you 5 $ape within 2 weeks.

Step #3
A very well known contribution, climbing the ranks of discourse trust level. Rewards range from 2-10-25-50 $ape depending on your trust level. Interacting with this post and many others throughout the forums will help you increase your trust level. Rising to trust level 2 is easy, Trust level 3 requires time and dedication and Trust level 4 is only available via staff members.
Learn what to do in order to climb certain levels by here: Understanding Discourse Trust Levels

Step #4
Attending twitter spaces and Reposting the tweet.
It’s a long way with this but you will for sure learn new things about the community via attending these twitter spaces by community members.
Follow them on X for easy navigation:

1. Grateful Show : https://twitter.com/GratefulApe_eth ( March 7 )
  2. NFTea : https://twitter.com/NFTeaShow ( March 15 )
  3. BoredIn : https://twitter.com/BoredInApe ( TBA )
  4. Coffee with Captain : https://twitter.com/ChrisJourdan ( TBA )

Step #5
Earn Badges
Be good, be honest, you’ll get them automatically.

Step #6
Boring Security Classes
You gotta learn how to protect yourself anon, join this server and become batman : Boring Security

I’ll keep updating this post as the season progress.
Dont forget to drink water anon

Update #1.
Creating this short clip as a part of Thank Ape’s latest contest. Check the main announcement here.

Check my submission for the contest here. It goes without saying that kindly like and RT it, followed by liking the youtube video as well and subscribing my channel.

The whole reason why Thank Ape started this contest is to inspire others, I know I’ve inspired many of you guys under this thread and hopefully this will inspire you all even further with all the opportunities Thank Ape is providing.

48 Likes

Nice little roundup. Boring Security is a MUST for all Apes, period!

5 Likes

Thank you for this comprehensive guide! :rocket: Excited to embark on my Thank Ape Season 5 journey and navigate these steps. Your detailed instructions make the onboarding process much smoother. Let the ape adventures begin! :gorilla::dizzy:

3 Likes

That’s what a lot of newcomers need! Thanx a lot for this topic @Evil :rocket:

1 Like

Thank you very much for the helpful guidance! It truly provided a clear path for newcomers like me.

4 Likes

Thanks for the helpful tips, appreciate you looking out for us new folks! Feeling excited to get involved, earn some rewards, and learn from you all. Will pay it forward

5 Likes

Very useful guide for season 5 team, let’s collect that $ape

@WiseCloud
@ZDEVI1
@CryptoCaro
@DerekOTB
@Cuban
@KimoraGold

9 Likes

Great guide indeed! Helps a lot! Thanks for the tag @Cryptosheep

4 Likes

Thank you for the valuable tips! Excited to dive in and learn alongside everyone.

6 Likes

Tha k you very much for this guide tour for the newbies❤️

4 Likes

Oh damn, didnt realized it’ll help so many of you, good luck guys
Monkey GIF - Monkey GIFs

7 Likes

wow, thanks a lot buddy, this was truely helpful cause even the person who referred me didn’t explain it to me like this. it was a nice idea to provide this helpful guide for newcomers.

6 Likes

Thank you darling.
You were very helpful in this topic, it helps people a lot to guide themselves and get rewards this season.
I’m going in search of my lvl 3 badge :two_hearts:

5 Likes

I would also like to see missions to contribute to voting in the snapshot, it was mentioned a lot on discord.

Voting is essential in the decentralization of the community.

Having rewards for this will increase members’ activity in voting and becoming familiar with their decision-making power over any proposal presented there.

6 Likes

This has now given a clearer guide on the Ape season 5 and how to go about it
Really appreciated :+1:

3 Likes

I’m not too new but wasn’t sure I was doing everything so appreciate this. TY @Evil :yellow_heart::raised_hands:

2 Likes

Update #1 edited on the post.
Check my tweet here as well:

2 Likes

thank you that you spent your time to write this guide!

1 Like

Short and sweet. Great job,my friend.

1 Like

Hey bro, I must commend your outstanding contribution here, it has proven to be very beneficial to my acquaintances who were in the process of familiarizing themselves with Thank Ape. this is truly remarkable and greatly appreciated." Nice one☑️

1 Like