ThankApe Art Contest: Unearthing Potentials

I believe ApeCoin DAO has the potential to break down barriers, empower the underserved, and open up new possibilities. I’m currently learning graphic design, and the Moonshot Contest gave me the chance to stretch my creative muscles and share my vision for the future of ApeCoin.

Check out my submission below!:point_down:t3: And please retweet and like it if you like what you see.
APE SHALL FLOOD THE EARTH

14 Likes

The future of ApeCoin is bright. Glad to have you here in the DAO. Also cool to see you learning new things from this ThankApe initiative :muscle:

4 Likes

Excellent @apboatt, well done and congrats for entering. The @ThankApe initiatives are definitely fun and engaging, lots of new talent pouring in. Rt’d + liked :ballot_box: Good luck

3 Likes

This is incredibly awesome I see Apecoin is empowering a lot of people l, directly or indirectly, I’m glad I’m here early and at the right time. Cheers to everyone benefiting

4 Likes

Thank you so much for your kind words and support!

4 Likes

Incredibly awesome indeed. It’s truly inspiring, The future is bright.

4 Likes

Keep up the amazing work and continue to push boundaries with your creativity. I’m rooting for you! #ApeCoin

4 Likes

You love to see it!! Dope work.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.