@tigerisfine - Governance Steward Nomination 7/2023

Tiger truly is one of our spaces brightest gems. With a sharp wit and matching intelligence she brings extreme value to everyone she connects with. Tiger has been a big voice and proponent for webb3 and women for as long as i have known her. In my eyes cementing her place in this space as one of the real ones one of the good ones. She is becoming a titan in this space and for me its a no brainer she should be voted in as a governance steward. Voting for Tiger is voting for betterment of the space we cherish.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Apecoin DAO, Lobesy!

So glad to have you part of the ecosystem. You’ve contributed so much for the mfers community and I hope you can share some of that fun and energy with us here too. Otherside is ready for you king!

2 Likes

Another one of our ladies pulling up <3

Thank you for your unwavering support for the Ladies. Cant wait to see you at the next event!

2 Likes

Best of luck, @tigerisfine !! I appreciate the insights you’ve given me and have personally seen how valuable you’d be in this role!

1 Like

Hi Lola!
Honestly, all the candidates are pretty :fire: and the DAO will be in good hands. Can’t wait to see what you brainstorm together!

Good luck with the election.
Would like to learn more about your views.
What’s the top priority for governance steward when the term begins?

2 Likes

Hi @KarmaPocket,

Tysm for your question and interest in my nomination. In the short term, I want to prioritize establishing a smooth workflow that will balance the workload for the whole team.

For example, (1) understand and lean on the strengths of my fellow stewards, using our differences as an advantage to work more efficiently and balanced, (2) adapt to the rhythm, systems, and leadership styles of the current team and learn quickly, (3) agree on meeting cadence, deadlines, responsibilities to help keep us goal driven and accountable.

I’m aware that there’s a budget to be worked on and we only have 2 months of compensation locked in. I’m certain I will contribute to that initiative. But, I’ve always believed that you need to prioritize the people you are working with, build trust, and find synergy that allows individuals to get in the zone and have support when they feel blocked.

1 Like

Recent interviews (updated 6/12/23)

Bored Ape Gazette

ApeComms Twitter Spaces (1:14:50 mark)

Apecoin Radio

1 Like

@tigerisfine
Thank you for sharing your thoughts
Good luck with the election

1 Like

Tiger would be amazing for this role. Organized, action-oriented and extremely thoughtful.

1 Like

Good to have a She in the mix and not because she is a She but she has actually done good things in the space.

2 Likes